j-roadtatts

Ready to contribute.

Hey guys, I've been reading for about a year now and figured it was time to contribute back some. I am getting ready to start my new build in my 99 Honda and will be starting a built log this week. I look forward to all the input and enjoy talking to people with the same interests as me.

Hey guys, I've been reading for about a year now and figured it was time to contribute back some. I am getting ready to start my new build in my 99 Honda and will be starting a built log this week. I look forward to all the input and enjoy talking to people with the same interests as me.

Good way to go about things! Make sure you start a build log so we can all see the progress!

Good way to go about things! Make sure you start a build log so we can all see the progress!

X2

I'm waiting for a bunch of new stuff in the mail and its worse than waiting for Christmas. :whip:

Tell us more about your build. Goals, what equipment, wall, box, SPL, Sound Quality etc...

Welcome to SSA, and excellent lead in. :)

Tell us more about your build. Goals, what equipment, wall, box, SPL, Sound Quality etc...

My goal with this system is purely SPL. My system I have now I designed more for SQ and although it sounds good Its not loud enough for me. I want head cracking lows, very tight mid-bass and every thing else in my face. I don't compete or show it off really, just for me on my way to work and back and I like it VERY LOUD!!! The new list of equipment includes the new Alpine MRP-M2000, 15" BTL fully loaded, XS Power D3400, D1200, 2nd run 1/0 to back, and lots of Second skin. I will be built the box into the car foward facing into the cabin with the trunk sealed. After I get the sub set up I plan on upgrading the fronts with Image Dynamics XS-65 on my MRP-F600. :D

My goal with this system is purely SPL. My system I have now I designed more for SQ and although it sounds good Its not loud enough for me. I want head cracking lows, very tight mid-bass and every thing else in my face. I don't compete or show it off really, just for me on my way to work and back and I like it VERY LOUD!!! The new list of equipment includes the new Alpine MRP-M2000, 15" BTL fully loaded, XS Power D3400, D1200, 2nd run 1/0 to back, and lots of Second skin. I will be built the box into the car foward facing into the cabin with the trunk sealed. After I get the sub set up I plan on upgrading the fronts with Image Dynamics XS-65 on my MRP-F600. :D

"purely SPL" means a one note vehicle to us.

Not one note, but lows with authortity. I don't compete but Do want to reach higher Decibels than I am now. I want high sound pressure levels!!! Yes I want it to sound good.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :thanx: I just got the box of Second Skin from the UPS guy! My tracking # from FI says they mailed my sub yesterday and should be here tomarrow!!! Also my Knu Knoncepts wire will be here tomarrow!!!!! Mechman said the batterys should be here Friday? No tracking # on batts. I will start a Build log a soon as I'm not chillin' with the wife. I'm really excited!!!!! :rockwoot:

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:.

Hey guys, I am trying to start a built log today but I can't get pictures to upload to my gallery? I keep getting "you are not allowed to upload this type of image". I am uploading from my camera and use it to upload everywhere else? All the icons have "x" on them, is there something I need to download? Any help please. :(

Hey guys, I am trying to start a built log today but I can't get pictures to upload to my gallery? I keep getting "you are not allowed to upload this type of image". I am uploading from my camera and use it to upload everywhere else? All the icons have "x" on them, is there something I need to download? Any help please. :(

i had the same issue, i just went through photobucket to upload mine

I tryed that too and the browser on photobucket won't reconize the pics on the camera? I uploaded pictures on myspace and ebay with the browser so i don't know why photobucket and ssa gallery won't work?

I tryed that too and the browser on photobucket won't reconize the pics on the camera? I uploaded pictures on myspace and ebay with the browser so i don't know why photobucket and ssa gallery won't work?

Photobucket will read my memory card but doesn't see the drive the camera is pluged into?(pics already on camera) I wish i could just get the ssa gallery to work. It won't let me ad a profile pic either?

SWEET!!! I think I got the pictures figured out. I called my midget friend (the peck) and he explained to me what I was doing wrong. (camera set to VGA) So on with the build!!! :drink40:

med_gallery_10399_356_58893.jpg

med_gallery_10399_356_22381.jpg

Making sure I got the picture thing figured out before starting my build log.

rather f*ck up here.