danstow1

alpine cda-something ipod dont work

i just put in a used alpine cda- something it has an ipod cord but i cant get it to work. On the very right side of the deck there is a power light under that a tittle button and a light that say ipod when you hook up the ipod that light should light up right and to use your i pod you pick ipod from the source menu right ? But the ipod light dont come on and there is no ipod on the source menu. any clue what my problem is think it's the deck or the cord? and i know its not the ipod because it works fine with everything els

look at my topic about this.

u cant have the aux+ on if you want the ipod on.

i think thats whats wrong with it.

i cant finde yout topic about this i looked at your topis thing on your profile. What is aux + how do you shut it off? is there a little switch on the side of the case i did not notice 1 when i put it in but i was not looking eather or is it in the menu i have not sean anything like it in the menu?

i cant finde yout topic about this i looked at your topis thing on your profile. What is aux + how do you shut it off? is there a little switch on the side of the case i did not notice 1 when i put it in but i was not looking eather or is it in the menu i have not sean anything like it in the menu?

my topics called cda 9886 ipod setting.

the aux is in the settings on the radio.

find out what cda the radio is. should be on the front of it.