gadgeteer123

I got my new xcon YAY! here is my short review.

Lol don't worry bout it kid, some people take themselves WAY too seriously. Bottom line is keep doing what you are doing and keep learning, these guys are way older than you and are just pretending they aren't jealous of the technology you have at your age. Just cause you are honest about not knowing everything about everything is an automatic invitation for haters to hate. Just brush them off, not worth your time (trust me).

I will do so.

Lol don't worry bout it kid, some people take themselves WAY too seriously. Bottom line is keep doing what you are doing and keep learning, these guys are way older than you and are just pretending they aren't jealous of the technology you have at your age. Just cause you are honest about not knowing everything about everything is an automatic invitation for haters to hate. Just brush them off, not worth your time (trust me).

haha wow.... okay first off smallaudiophile or whatever his name is, is full of CRAP... yeah no shit ur headphones make ur ears hurt more... THEYRE RIGHT FVCKING ON THEM.... i can take my ipod headphones and after 10min make my ears hurt way more than my (4) 10s probably can.... man, you should hear my bentley continental GT that has 8 18" Xcons walled in it..... but i can't take any pics or videos to show you because its in storage.......which is underwater.... really man, quit with the bull. you have people that have been in the business for decades and you are either a) ignoring what they say such as advice, comments, criticism or b) trying to argue with them.... i may not be the smartest at this chit or know much but i know when i don't know something and that is when i take others advice who do know.... "THINK WITH YA DIPSTICK, JIMMY!"

Some words of advice...."To know one's ignorance is the best part of knowledge." - Loa Tse

................................ i never said a knew everything, I know I don't know lots of things yet people tend to not understand this and they think I am not believing them which is false, I do believe what you guys are saying, buts its called debate, i am a debate kind of person and I like to talk things over thoroughly so it is well discussed. And I do know that that is why headphones hurt more, thats a given. and it really is in my storage shed, I really can't understand why you guys don't believe this, its not something that was hard to build so why doesn't anyone believe me that it exists.

also I built that headphones amp 4 years ago when I was 17 I was a bigger noob then than I am now.

It's true, almost everything I say is out of sheer spite and jealousy.

No one gains any points with me using a disability as a crutch.

Just saying you gotta learn not to let the interwebs bother you. Sorry sometimes the members of the elite SSA audio forums club deem people unworthy because they don't sound believable enough or what they say doesn't sound intelligent enough. Its all gravy, move on. Wasting time on people that don't care about you is pointless, find some friends that are into the same thing you are. Clearly the only way to learn around here is to get a punch to the face first.

This topic has gotten way out of line.

Closed.