Gary F.

Road to 160db's!!!

Trying to do a 160 at a show, with 2 1500d's and 2 NS18's. My highest posted score at a show was a 158.7. Got home today and there was these at my door. ;D

IMG_1534.jpg

wow! what are those for? trophies? lol!! jk! NICE scrore though! congrats

So thats what I did tonight. Took me about 3 hours to teardown old subs and put the new recones in. New batteries should be here Friday! Hopefully I will get to work on it and do some testing the weekend.

Mmmm long coils :D

looking good Gary. Got the chance to meet Gary and his wife at MECA finals 09 really nice people . Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Hope it works out well Gary ! You are the officially "ridiculously large box / port" test bed :)

Thanks guys. Hope to post up numbers this weekend. Hopefully I can do 12v and 16v test. Oh yea, my box and port is not really that big.:D

Thanks guys. Hope to post up numbers this weekend. Hopefully I can do 12v and 16v test. Oh yea, my box and port is not really that big.:D

No alum. pole plugs gary?

No pole plugs for Gary -- the plugs are for long term cooling benefit. You actually gain a little bit of efficiency without any plug at all as there is less back pressure.