tyoung515

new from ia

hey guys just got my sundown sponsorship so i thought i would get active on the forum, i compete in midwest spl mostly but hope to make some usaci shows this year. have some fun builds planed for adv classes, will have to squeeze build time in with new job, working 13 hours a day for now, but happy to be here and see ya in the lanes!

Welcome

Welcome! What part of IA do you live in?

:WELCOME:

i was living in dm, but have moved up to waterloo/cedar falls to work at dan deery..... thx for the warm welcome guys if all goes right im ordering 6 sa-12's next mo to start the small build in the cavy hehe, and just found a gmc safari that should fit the bill for the big build for cheap

i was living in dm, but have moved up to waterloo/cedar falls to work at dan deery..... thx for the warm welcome guys if all goes right im ordering 6 sa-12's next mo to start the small build in the cavy hehe, and just found a gmc safari that should fit the bill for the big build for cheap

I stay in DM. I might have to come check out the setup once you get it done!

for sure dude, we are working on geting ford and garlen to host a show, and i got 2 shops up here geting ready to so there should be some fun stuff this year, chek out midwestspl.com

for sure dude, we are working on geting ford and garlen to host a show, and i got 2 shops up here geting ready to so there should be some fun stuff this year, chek out midwestspl.com

Yeah, I'd definately come check it out. I'm still trying to get the final pieces together for my new setup. I'll definitely keep an eye for upcoming events. Never been able to attend one, so I'm pretty excited

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:

cool, as soon as i get last years equipment gone i can start ordering amps, the adv2 build is a 99 cavy 4dr (in the shop atm starter problems lol) wall with 6 sa-12's and 2 saz-2ks a 125.2 and a set of id ctx 6.5 comps 2-4 100lb interstate grp 31 batts, and then spring build will be a 94 safari w 24 sa-12's and 4 3500's and 10 interstates for adv3.... the adv class is gana rock this year aq is coming out with a 10k amp for 1400 ish so there will be a lot of power out there lol

Sounds like you'll be very busy. Keep us posted :popcorn:

thanks for the warm welcome guys... may be becoming a sundown sales rep for iowa so im pretty stoked for this year... if anybody is in the midwest check out midwestspl.com we throw comps all over the midwest its good stuff check it out