porkchop

Tattoo thread

Is there a meaning behind the totem?

With representations of family, strength, and memorial (death), it all ties into what I am pushing through now.

:fing34:

Guess I should post up my latest.

DSCN1741.jpg

Whoa, that's one pimp tattoo.

Looks amazing.

Makes me want to do something similar.

Aaron, that looks sick Bro.

Need to get some pics of mine to share too I guess.

Lance, I didn't know senior citizens could get tattoos. Do you get a discount?

Lol.

But quit being lazy and post pictures.

I'll post mine in a few minutes.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzQuanBn.jpg

I know my Marvel Superheros Club band is pimp. Its the Incredible Hulk. And I haven't took it off in 4 years. Don't hate.

Also, I'm not Irish, that I know of. I use to find 4 leaf clover's a goodbit as a kid. Figured I'd try to make my own luck by always having one with me.

On my 22nd birthday back in December I had planned to get the number 22 on the back on my neck, on my collar line. But didn't and now I regret it. I may pick out date that adds up to 22, like 4/7/11 or something similar.

Also I have a Ford, Mustang, and Cobra emblem planned. Possibly.

^ I really can't believe you have the IAK tattoo. Lol that's comitnent.

lol, we are sorta deeper than audio, our family bond is strong bro.....

peep this .......

you've seen mine,

Photo09050121.jpg?t=1283665667

then there is Gina's,

Photo085.jpg

mikey's,

IMG00040-20101023-2147.jpg

chuck's,

imagejpeg_0-3.jpg

and steve's is still in the works, he just has the out line currently, shading needs to be done.

and steve's is still in the works, he just has the out line currently, shading needs to be done.

Not this steve

Not this steve

thank you for the clarification.....

steve(rattlbox) in indy

311830_176881379062303_100002213252162_379183_737742278_n.jpg

bass clef ;)

Thats neater that dog poo Chop!! Hopefully most of it stays for ya.

Speaking of hand tatt's does anyone have a wedding ring tatt?

J

J

a lot of people in my career field have em since we can't wear rings on the flight line

J

Tis the season of the ring tatt's. I have done atleast 6 pairs in the last 3 months.

293444_10150461513689408_789559407_11242707_1202792906_n.jpg

Check out the guy my brother is tatting in the background. LOL

I want to get mine done. I have to have it off when I go to the gym and at times for work.

And I am still looking to make a trip up there soon. If some more of this audio sells I'll have the coin sooner than later.

J

yeah, i have a wedding ring tatt with reginas name in it.....her intitial got covered up when i got my hand tattoo..and then i also have it on my leg with her cartoon portrait and on my arm, done by needle, thread, india ink...in back of art class when i was 14! lol

the palm tatt did not stay all too well, in fact, it sucks! lol...alligator skin, now i understand the term, due to i do not see alot of alligators with tattoos!

i will let him pound the ink in there again, see if it gets deep enough....

j-road do you have a preferred needle to do alligator skin with!??

j-road do you have a preferred needle to do alligator skin with!??

I use a 7 liner for most hand tattoos. Any smaller needle configuration is prone to blowing out.

Alot of artists won't even mess with the hands or wrist tatts due to them needing multible touch-ups. I let a client know that the hands are very unforgiving to tattoo and to heal, unless they can go a week without using the hand. I also let them know that most hand tattoos will only look 80 to 90 percent at best. I have several hand and wrist tatts to show examples.

The factor that comes into play with the hands is they shed skin ALOT slower than the rest of your body, SO there is an extra layer of dead skin in the way at all times.

I personally don't mind tatting on hands or any other creative place ppl can come up with, As my experience allows me to adjust accordingly.

I have some ink (including new last night) that is on my wrists with no issues. Perhaps I am lucky!

J

The last thing I forgot to add Chop, is I refuse to do the under side of the finger when doing ring tatts. I also rufuse to tattoo palms due to I know the person will never be happy with it.

Jordon, I define wrist as two finger width from the botttom of your palm. I had no issues with mine either as I don't have aligator skin and get my hand/wrist tatts done when I have time off from work. My last wrist/hand tatt only took 4 days to peel as I was not doing manual labor while healing.

Novink.jpg

Had this done last night............I had it stamped on my 'Atmosphere Collage' forearm and when I saw it I thought it went really really well with the ideas I have for it..............My boys decided to follow suit but in diff spots. Wife was not fuckin happy.

And I get your definition...........Makes sense.

J

Got the Cadillac writing done a while back and the emblem a few days back. Picture is from right after the emblem was done. It's almost healed all the way and looking a lot nicer after some pealing.

313627_316035738412015_100000167747551_1462582_1461711942_n.jpg

holy!!!^^^

I tattooed this on my brother for his/our birthday a few weeks ago.

316229_227493770647750_100001613862707_650198_1447831666_n.jpg

Hopefully I will have time this up coming week to get some fresh ink, as its my turn and I have Rx's stashed!!