Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot's Build Log - Updated July 17th - Page 8

Nice! :drink40:

Dude....that truck is SICK! I'm digging on the new shoes for the ride and that box.......I bet that thing slams like HOLY HELL! Keep up the good work and keep those pics coming! :drink40:

Dude....that truck is SICK! I'm digging on the new shoes for the ride and that box.......I bet that thing slams like HOLY HELL! Keep up the good work and keep those pics coming! :drink40:

Thanks Rich! It gets plenty loud for my old ass. lol

... :droolcup: ....

Thanks!

One of these days we need to hook up and clean a few cans. :drink40:

I would love to sit in both your trucks and get some ideas on raising my soundstage a little bit.

I have plans to change my front stage a little bit and move the mids and tweeters up off the floor and would love to see how you guys have your highs up there. Plus I want to listen to those damn Blues mids.

Hopefully one day soon we can meet up.

Those wheels would look good on my big azz black crew cab 2500 hd. Pretty dang sweet lookin. Think I'll stick to my Boulder H2's. I like a little bit of shiney stuff.

Those wheels would look good on my big azz black crew cab 2500 hd. Pretty dang sweet lookin. Think I'll stick to my Boulder H2's. I like a little bit of shiney stuff.

Thanks.

A blow through would look good on your 2500, but your wife wont let you. lol :drink40:

You dont even know how loud it is to you hear it!!! The lows will make you have a orgasim!! So loud and clear!!!

You dont even know how loud it is to you hear it!!! The lows will make you have a orgasim!! So loud and clear!!!

Thanks man, do I need to clean the passenger seat now? lol

:drink40:

j9apmt.gif

:roflmao:

oh god no hahaha. i found that on the internets

i hate gingers. i would have killed him at birth

:cookiemonster:

I laughed my ass off.

Sent it to my phone and have been tormenting people with it all day!

That was good! :fing34:

Sweet ride man , bet it sounds awesome too!

go coked out. matte the whole truck, paint the chrome white and throw some darker tint on those back windows. then i will really pop a meatball

Edited by cranberryyumyum

Thank you Sir. It sounds very good to me. Want to play around with the mids and tweeters a little, I think I can make it better!!! :drink40:

go for a white out. matte the whole truck, paint the chrome and throw some darker tint on those back windows. then i will really pop a meatball

Yea, My future plans...

Remove all the side trim with the chrome strip.

Darker tint passenger on back.

Paint the Yukon badges black.

Undecided on the grill, but I was thinking about painting the grill white and the GMC logo black.

Want to add black tube nerf bars and ditch the plastic step bars.

Going to add air bags to the rear springs when they show up. Hoping to get the rear up another 2". We shall see.

Thank you Sir. It sounds very good to me. Want to play around with the mids and tweeters a little, I think I can make it better!!! :drink40:
go for a white out. matte the whole truck, paint the chrome and throw some darker tint on those back windows. then i will really pop a meatball
Yea, My future plans...Remove all the side trim with the chrome strip.Darker tint passenger on back.Paint the Yukon badges black.Undecided on the grill, but I was thinking about painting the grill white and the GMC logo black.Want to add black tube nerf bars and ditch the plastic step bars.Going to add air bags to the rear springs when they show up. Hoping to get the rear up another 2". We shall see.

haha. agreed. those step rails are ugly as shit and the trim needs to go or at the very least get painted. grill and chrome black. definitely flat black. shaving all the emblems and badges off the grill would look so much better than blacking them out.. this is all my opinion of course

Yea, My future plans...Remove all the side trim with the chrome strip.Darker tint passenger on back.Paint the Yukon badges black.Undecided on the grill, but I was thinking about painting the grill white and the GMC logo black.Want to add black tube nerf bars and ditch the plastic step bars.Going to add air bags to the rear springs when they show up. Hoping to get the rear up another 2". We shall see.

haha. agreed. those step rails are ugly as shit and the trim needs to go or at the very least get painted. grill and chrome black. definitely flat black. shaving all the emblems and badges off the grill would look so much better than blacking them out.. this is all my opinion of course

Opinions are welcome.

We seem to be on the same page, so keep em coming!

Yes, Flat black for sure.

The grill is tripping me up. I am not sure how it would look if I painted the whole thing black. I know I want the actual grill black, maybe mesh too, but the piece that is chrome now around it and the headlights, I have tossed it around between black and white.

I think the grille needs two intimidating ports like the ones in your AWESOME enclosure.

Outstanding work on the 3-way setup :woot:

Can relate on the kid time my son is 16 and he and I have been working on a car for him.

Been debating on starting a build log on his car and what we have been doing, don't know if I could take

the chuklin' when compared to the great work I have seen on this forum.

My hat is off to your great work! :fing34:

I think the grille needs two intimidating ports like the ones in your AWESOME enclosure.

Outstanding work on the 3-way setup :woot:

Can relate on the kid time my son is 16 and he and I have been working on a car for him.

Been debating on starting a build log on his car and what we have been doing, don't know if I could take

the chuklin' when compared to the great work I have seen on this forum.

My hat is off to your great work! :fing34:

Thanks man.

Maybe one day I can help my kids with a build. My Dad could give a shit about it. All he listens to is talk radio. lol