Sign in to follow this  
Owners1

(2) 18" IA Wardens

Ordered some Warden 18s and put them in about 2 days. Still breaking them in but I figured I might as well share with people. I haven't metered it yet. I'm waiting until my extra power arrives ;)

Thanks to Rio for getting me a great deal on these!

Edited by Owners1

Looks pretty good man! probably not the smartest thing to be driving down the road and trying to take that video by yourself though.

Impressive :drink40:

Nice bro. Heard you where gonna be at Hialeah with some new ish. Lookin good. Can't wait to see what you got in store for the power. Wish I could make it to the show to see these in person.

Incriminator Audio FTMFW! :woot:

Edited by PHATBOi

Looks pretty good man! probably not the smartest thing to be driving down the road and trying to take that video by yourself though.

LOL you're like the only person that realized that. The knee does great justice to hold the wheel though!

Nice bro. Heard you where gonna be at Hialeah with some new ish. Lookin good. Can't wait to see what you got in store for the power. Wish I could make it to the show to see these in person.

Incriminator Audio FTMFW! :woot:

Aw too bad you can't come man.. I'm getting all of my stuff finished this week! Just got the new stuff today.. Here's a quick video (untuned though)

The Wardens are doing some damage :drink40: .

Nice looking wall.

Is It a 4th order bandpass? looks like it. :shrug: