Mark LaFountain

Homepage Major Upgrade :)

Mark get on the T/S for the XCON!

updated! Aaron got them too me already. Finally on there....

Sound Solutions Audio - XCON Series Subwoofers

How come the specs are the same for the 12 and 15 inch versions? Typo or perfect engineering?

good question, i'll double check them. thanks for bringing this up.

The pages look much more user friendly Mark. Nice job with the easy on the eye colors as well. Great work!trink40.gif

The pages look much more user friendly Mark. Nice job with the easy on the eye colors as well. Great work!trink40.gif

I agree. The product pages are much smoother then before, and rides pages are also improved (gallery placement) and everything is just easier to read now.

I agree. The product pages are much smoother then before, and rides pages are also improved (gallery placement) and everything is just easier to read now.

Its that type of webpage that assures me the seller has put forth the time and effort into their products as well.fing34.gif

Only problem is I need one more car. Fi for the truck, Sundown for the geo, and SSA for the ???

Xcons of course. wink.gif

Its that type of webpage that assures me the seller has put forth the time and effort into their products as well.fing34.gif

Only problem is I need one more car. Fi for the truck, Sundown for the geo, and SSA for the ???

Xcons of course. wink.gif

haha, great!

I'm about to build TeamSSA a new page. Same as SSA's, only diff color scheme etc...

It just get's better and better everytime! :) love the new look

It just get's better and better everytime! :) love the new look

getting you on there finally too :)