altoncustomtech

Feedback on SSA Customer Service

We explained all of this over email. The time involved to recone, the fact that orders/recone are taken care of in the order they arrive at the build house, also in the voice mail message on our office phone clearly states that if we were unable to answer the phone at the time you called or we are on the other line, to email us at support@soundsolutionsaudio.com so that way one of us will get back to people as soon as possible. And every email sent, we get back to everyone in a timely manner, including yours. Our build house has been running behind schedule these last few weeks. We cannot force them to put your driver in front of everyone else that ordered or had a recone before your driver arrived back at the build house. I called and spoke with the build house twice on the status of your driver, and relayed that info back to you asap. Yes, reconing a driver does not take all that long, but if there are a great deal of drivers to build and recone, as stated and explained, it will take a few weeks. Also, distance between our office and the build house has nothing to do with speed or quality of our drivers or our customer service. Our build house is one of the best, period. That is the reason why we are with them. They told me your driver had shipped out. They have no reason to lie. We currently don't have your tracking as they have not had a chance to send it to us yet, or our UPS account has not updated yet. I appologize, I guess we did not clearly lay it out enough via email. As always, email if you have any other questions. I answer emails all hours of the day all week long (to the point where is strains my marriage), very few business keep up with customers like we do.

See, this is my point EXACTLY. I don't want to strain your marriage. I didn't want to ask all those e-mail questions in the first place. I just wanted to know the status of my subwoofer. I love my bass. I had bass in my car when I started driving at 16. I've had 8 different subwoofer set-ups, this being my 9th. Going without bass in your car really sucks. That's the beauty of a system like UPS, where once you have a tracking number, then you can see the status of your package at any point of the line. Now, what if you had a system where people could see how their sub is coming along in the build or re-build process? I just think this is a good example for your business to be better, like a website update or something like that. If you didn't have to answer as many e-mails due to these questions, that would leave you more time. With all problems lie room for improvement. My 2 cents.

The strain of the marriage is my choice because I choose to provide the fastest email response I can to our customers. Here it is 11:40pm on a Sunday night, and I have to be at my office at 7am tomorrow morning that is 90 minutes away, and I am up answering questions or concerns. 95% of the time, there is no need to check more then once on the status of the drivers as we receive tracking quite quickly and we can track it in shipping. Also, on the rare occasion that there is a recone, they usually are out pretty fast and we send out the tracking. As I stated above, the build house either has not had a chance to update tracking info, or our UPS account has not updated yet. There have been times when it is 2 days or more out of sync.

If tracking is two days out of sync, then what good is it in the first place? If you're up at 11:40 on a sunday responding to e-mails and it's YOUR CHOICE to respond quickly, then why are you whining about it. That's saying that you're eating a sandwich and it was your choice to do so, yet you're complaining about it. The funny thing is, you haven't even read through the lines on my posting. You've gone off on a tangent when I wanted to be assured about where my driver is at.

Ok, lets all relax a little. :) The shipping was bumped up to get it there faster, and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :)

WoW! :wtf:

One bad occasion and one hard time doesn't mean you should slam a person or company for the hard work they do.

I've had nothing but smooth sailing with SSA......

To sit and rant and rave about disrespect is one thing, only if it's actually deserved.

With the attitude I've just seen on here I wouldn't want the business anyway.

You can please all the people some of the time,

and please some people all of the time.

Things happen in the REAL world that are just plain out of control.

It's just the way things work......

Not knowing all of the circumstances, in my opinion,

there's been some ass shown on the customer's side....

Good things come to those who wait!

Like Denim said,

you wouldn't want some incompetent person doing the work of a skilled and trained person,

you wouldn't want some cheap parts being slapped on just to get you your sub a few days faster

only to have it sent back again for a second time.......

I'm not bashing you donauaj,

it's just there's a way to make a complaint,

and you went about it the wrong way.

Don't make accusations that you yourself are not 100% sure they are true.

There are a lot of variables that can and often do happen when you have something serviced

that is made by hand of mankind and not by a machine.

I give SSA a 9 out of 10 score, because there's always room for improvement.

Keep up the great work guys!

I give SSA a 9 out 10! They sent me the wrong size by mistake but quickly took care of the problem. My Dcon isn't fully broken in yet but I'm very happy with it so far!

dcon.jpg

I'd like to add that my dealings with SSA have all been excellent. Customer service around the clock, Awesome products. Couldn't really ask for more, unless they became a charity and starting handing out drivers for free :ughdunno:

I have been told my order shipped 4 or 5 days ago but still havent recieved a tracking number.

I have been told my order shipped 4 or 5 days ago but still havent recieved a tracking number.

We have requested it, as soon as I get it, I will update your order status.

I sent my SSA prototype 18 inch 4000 RMS in to get reconed after it caught on fire due to a malfunction in the sub.

I sent this in 1 1/2 + months ago and can't seem to get into contact with Mark or the build shop.

I know SSA is behind on orders and etc. but it would nice to get some contact at the very least.

I sent my SSA prototype 18 inch 4000 RMS in to get reconed after it caught on fire due to a malfunction in the sub.

I sent this in 1 1/2 + months ago and can't seem to get into contact with Mark or the build shop.

I know SSA is behind on orders and etc. but it would nice to get some contact at the very least.

Mark and I answer emails round the clock, are you sending it to the correct email address?

Recent email:

"

This is an enquiry e-mail via Sound Solutions Audio - Quality Car Audio Subwoofers from:

******* < *******@gmail.com >

Name: *******

Phone: *******

E-mail: *******

Subject: To whom it may concern-Aaron/Denim

What SSA produt do you own?: DCON 12

How did you hear about us?: internet/youtube

Message: I just want to say thank you again for having one of the BEST costumer support I have dealt with in YEARS!! Personal thanks to Denim/Aaron for answering any and all questions I had. Your sub-DCON 12D4 replaced a PG RSDC!!! VERY NICE PRODUCT FELLAS!! Thanks again and again, I will be spreading the word!!"

:)

A video with some nice shout outs:

got my sub today, definitely different than any other sub ive got offline before, i was expecting a box with a manual, and a sticker, im more upset about the sticker i really wanted one, so i ask, where can i get one?

My customer service with SSA has been superior. Aaron Clinton answered all my questions I had to ask through audio forums and through email. He has provided customer service that far surpassed my expectations. I will be a life time customer due to his excellent customer service. Even on my recent order when I changed my mind last minute, Aaron and Mark were able to resolve my request within the same day.

My customer service with SSA has been superior. Aaron Clinton answered all my questions I had to ask through audio forums and through email. He has provided customer service that far surpassed my expectations. I will be a life time customer due to his excellent customer service. Even on my recent order when I changed my mind last minute, Aaron and Mark were able to resolve my request within the same day.

Good to hear. And I'd have to agree on all points. :WELCOME: to SSA!

thanx.gif

If this is the right thread area between Aaron and Mark they will do just about anything to make you happy. Best audio company in the world and I mean World.

Thanks Aaron and Mark!

I've had nothing but an excellent experience thus far from SSA. Aaron has been very helpful and comunication is top notch!! :slayer:

I've had nothing but an excellent experience thus far from SSA. Aaron has been very helpful and comunication is top notch!! slayer.gif

Thanks! :)

I've had nothing but an excellent experience thus far from SSA. Aaron has been very helpful and comunication is top notch!! slayer.gif

100% agree

That is why my next sub will be an SSA one : hopefully a Zcon 15" with a new car !

100% agree

That is why my next sub will be an SSA one : hopefully a Zcon 15" with a new car !

Wait, we are not running that promotion. If we did: "New Car with every Zcon 15" we would be broke after one sale. ;)

100% agree

Wait, we are not running that promotion. If we did: "New Car with every Zcon 15" we would be broke after one sale. wink.png

icon_roflmao.gif Thats funny. Awesome

100% agree

Wait, we are not running that promotion. If we did: "New Car with every Zcon 15" we would be broke after one sale. wink.png

I would have been this first and only customer !!! Whatever car would be offered !!!!!

adhd.gif