Sign in to follow this  
reaper68

rl-p 18

So will these be back in stock soon? just wondering I'm thinking about doing an install with 4 of them

So will these be back in stock soon? just wondering I'm thinking about doing an install with 4 of them

Good question! Those are some amazing looking drivers.

they are very nice drivers. I thought they were supposed to be back in stock around now but apparently not. im sure it wont be too long.

Last I spoke to Mike, he said they were on the way.

Now if I can get phoenix gold to get off there butts and release their new TI series amps I will be set

Now if I can get phoenix gold to get off there butts and release their new TI series amps I will be set

:fing34:

I'm going to do a blow threw in in a 1995 s10 with dual 300 amp alts and hopefully 4 of these subs with two of the new 2500 TI's and one of there larger 4 channels on what I haven't decided yet. I was thinking maybe Image dynamics Horns to keep up, maybe even UDS horns who knows. I just know the SS are like my old audiomobile EVO-r 15's, but improved and those were probably the best drivers I have used period off my LP 3.2hv :)

Do these guys model up a little weird or is it just me. I haven't modeled it in Bass box pro yet but WinISD is basically saying its going to be critically dampened with SS recommended box design? Just wondering why they didn't go with something like a Q of 7 sealed?

Not sure about the modeling; I am using a rlp18 in around 6.4 cubes ported to 27 hertz with 81 square inches of port and like it a lot. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

So have these come back into stock yet I am looking to buy

From what I hear, we won't be seeing new RL-P subs in stock anytime soon....if ever. I've heard quite a bit about the "production woes", and to the best of my understanding the problem is more than just a little bit serious. I honestly hope they get something worked out, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Now that I've researched the RL-Ps, I want a pair of the 18"s more than ever...

Edited by misfit138

I was wondering what was going to happen when tc sounds did it's thing. Hmm well I hope it works out