Gioia69

death penalty??

i dont really have any knowledge about the death penalty. I see the warden is the flagship spl woofer, but what would the death penalty be comparable to as far as spl goes? it is an spl woofer right?

EDIT: if you guys could, list some subs that this is similar too

Edited by Gioia69

read , read read, clickity click, they are quite bad ass.

there is a shit ton of info and vids on them.

the little baby 187's are pretty tough.... have had some hands on with them.

the dp's can do spl easy enough.

chop

The description on the IA website should explain all your questions asked.

I have a pair of the Lethal Injection series and they get plenty loud.

If I had to compare I suppose you could put them up against the likes of a BTL, Nightshade, 9500 from DD etc, etc.

As Chop said do a search on here and YouTube. I know they get plenty of positive recognition on other forums.

ok cool. ive done a lil searching here and there but not that much. i just figured since the warden was their flagship spl sub, that the death penalty might be sq or something? but idk... because half the vids i see are people saying OMG LOUD and the other half saying OMG BEAST SOUND QUALITY SKEET SKEET.

ok cool. ive done a lil searching here and there but not that much. i just figured since the warden was their flagship spl sub, that the death penalty might be sq or something? but idk... because half the vids i see are people saying OMG LOUD and the other half saying OMG BEAST SOUND QUALITY SKEET SKEET.

Well that should tell you that they are loud and have good sound quality which depends on what they wanted their install to sound like; so it is usually box, goals and install dependent on what your subs will sound like. But the subs will have both sound quality and plenty of output to go with it.

I promise you can make it sound good, or sound very loud ;)

It's all in the installation.

OMG BEAST SOUND QUALITY SKEET SKEET.

:lol2:

i have some vids on my youtube page that show some damage they caused if youre interested

www.youtube.com/iamamp3pimp

i have some vids on my youtube page that show some damage they caused if youre interested

yeah ive already watched all your vids, lol. you do some serious work in all of your builds. the dp's seem to be a more musical version of the wardens... am i right?

So these would should be pretty close to something like a DC level 4XL? I was looking at the Death Penalty's too, but saw the rated power on the site and wasn't impressed. If these can handle burps of at least 4K then I may have to pick up a pair.

So these would should be pretty close to something like a DC level 4XL? I was looking at the Death Penalty's too, but saw the rated power on the site and wasn't impressed. If these can handle burps of at least 4K then I may have to pick up a pair.

Very underrated! If careful should not be a problem on burps.

yeah ive already watched all your vids, lol. you do some serious work in all of your builds. the dp's seem to be a more musical version of the wardens... am i right?

sort of, minus the fact that the wardens are VERY musical......

they arent really in the same class of subwoofer, but the DP is a beast in its own right.....

the warden is just different....

Pick up a pair....i ran 3600 per daily. I ran a 20.1@ .7 per coil for awhile before i did wardens

and if you class woofers like they class cars, then yes, this would be in the same class as the level 4 xl.........even though in my application, they outperformed even the level 5's

and if you class woofers like they class cars, then yes, this would be in the same class as the level 4 xl.........even though in my application, they outperformed even the level 5's

I remember hearing the Neon when you had the DP's at one of the Seffner shows. I tried getting my gf to do a hair trick there, but she refused lol.

These subs are very comparable to the mt,dc lvl 4~5, btl,9500, etc.... I'm currently putin at least 4k to eack of mine 2 20.1s per sub strapped at .7 and no probs whatsoever.... the setup will also help dictate your overall powerhanling... give the right space voltage power tuning etc.... it'll go a long way.. these subs do wang!

they arent really in the same class of subwoofer, but the DP is a beast in its own right.....

im confused... can you elaborate more? and are you being serious or sarcastic when you say the wardens are very musical?

im confused... can you elaborate more? and are you being serious or sarcastic when you say the wardens are very musical?

There is no reason at ALL neodymium motors are any less "musical" than their ferrite counterparts.

There is no reason at ALL neodymium motors are any less "musical" than their ferrite counterparts.

i didnt mean because of the motor, i meant because i thought it might be designed to be an uber spl machine that might be aimed for more for burps than music

i didnt mean because of the motor, i meant because i thought it might be designed to be an uber spl machine that might be aimed for more for burps than music

It's not designed to be an uber SPL machine, and 99% of the time the enclosure and installation determine the volume at which frequencies are played (SPL).

I have a set on a rockford 4 k they get down ... they say good sq /spl because it 's the best of both worlds ... vid's on utube search beajay25

the warden's play music like no other .... if not i would not be the loudest music in maryland .... Team I/a - Team stetsom 12 volt daily driver