Sign in to follow this  
groundpoundmonte

headunit keeps telling me to check cd core???

pretty new pioneer cd player keeps telling me to check the cd core it wont play cd,s or the mp3,s what does this mean and is it fixable ??????

please help

Sounds like you need to check the CD core.

In all seriousness, it would greatly help if you told us what model of CD player you have.

Also, have you checked the troubleshooting section of the manual? Typically error codes or messages are all spelled out in detail including the problem and how to resolve the problem.

In all seriousness, it would greatly help if you told us what model of CD player you have.

Also, have you checked the troubleshooting section of the manual? Typically error codes or messages are all spelled out in detail including the problem and how to resolve the problem.

x2, that is if you still have the manual every head unit has a troubleshooting list that comes with it.

Even if he doesn't have the hard copy, it's pretty trivial to look it up on Pioneer's website. Assuming it's not ancient, it should be available on their website.

i checked out the manual and it has nothing in it about checking the cd core !!! has anyone ever heard of a cd player telling you to ckeck your cd core??

Never heard of it, call pioneer and get ahold of there tech team the best way to get this issue resolved.

i checked out the manual and it has nothing in it about checking the cd core !!! has anyone ever heard of a cd player telling you to ckeck your cd core??

the same thing happen to me what the F*@k do i do

What model radio?