jalat

IXL's off SAZ-2000D

I plan on running two 12" IXL's off a SAZ-2000D @ 1 ohm. Electrical will consist off:

- two runs of positive 1/0 (one from alt, one from batt)

- three runs of ground to chassis in 1/0 (in the trunk)

- yellow top in the front

- NSB 75 in the trunk

- stock alt

Will the subs take the power daily? Goal is to make a 39.9 bassrace machine.

Edited by jalat

I dont see why not, as long as you send them clean unclipped power then it shouldnt be a problem. Set your gains right, watch how you roll the volume knob and have some fun.

I dont see why not, as long as you send them clean unclipped power then it shouldnt be a problem. Set your gains right, watch how you roll the volume knob and have some fun.

Alright sounds good. I know the kind of power the SAZ is capable of, so I wanna be sure that the woofers will be up to the challenge, cause i know it doesn't take much power for these IXL's to get loud.

just because the amp CAN do crazy power, doesnt mean it always will. like jay said, set your gain right and watch your volume knob and you should be fine.

If you build the box right the IXL's can really soak up the power. If you don't just like with any other driver you can hurt them too.

If you build the box right the IXL's can really soak up the power. If you don't just like with any other driver you can hurt them too.

I was thinking just under 2 cubic feet per chamber @ 33hz, with LOTS of port area