Dutchie.

I really can't decide.

I have made up my mind that i want to run 2000wrms, but I can't decide is whether on 2 15's or just one 18.

I feel the two 15's will just be too much and the one 18 will do what I want it to. I want it to be at least semi-musical, but kill the lows. Nothing too loud, just something louder than my two type r 12's that we shoved in my friend's camaro (build log coming)

This is a daily driver setup. Nothing extreme, just an enthusiast.

in my opinion i would to the 2 15" put thats just me

Yeah I'm thinking about that, but I feel that is just too much.

well you can set it at what ever lever you would like and if you ever what to crank it up louder you all ready have the set-up for it .

If your telling your self that 2-15"s will be to much then go 18" but it all depends on what speakers your looking at. Go for what fits in your budget, what you can get a recommended enclosure for and what fits your needs/preferences for your install. We cant help you this will have to be a compromise that you make on your own, which car audio is all about Compromises.

If your telling your self that 2-15"s will be to much then go 18" but it all depends on what speakers your looking at. Go for what fits in your budget, what you can get a recommended enclosure for and what fits your needs/preferences for your install. We cant help you this will have to be a compromise that you make on your own, which car audio is all about Compromises.

Thank you, this actually makes sense to me. I don't think the 18 will squeeze the budget quite as hard, I just wish I could listen to two 15's or one 18 and see what i like better.

I have made up my mind that i want to run 2000wrms, but I can't decide is whether on 2 15's or just one 18.

I feel the two 15's will just be too much and the one 18 will do what I want it to. I want it to be at least semi-musical, but kill the lows. Nothing too loud, just something louder than my two type r 12's that we shoved in my friend's camaro (build log coming)

This is a daily driver setup. Nothing extreme, just an enthusiast.

Box first, then subs, THEN amplifier. Not the other way around...

Thank you, this actually makes sense to me. I don't think the 18 will squeeze the budget quite as hard, I just wish I could listen to two 15's or one 18 and see what i like better.

Listening to either setup shouldnt help your decision because you can find a setup where one 18" will kill 2-15"s and vice versa (its all in the install). Just do like ///M5 stated earlier or make a compromise, that is what it comes down to.