Sign in to follow this  
Hawaiian_Punch

Shipping To Hawaii

Just wondering if the process of shipping to hawaii is longer by another week or so? i ordered a 15" Dual 2 Fi Q on sunday. and i got the e-mail that my payment cleared and that the order is being processed, but no tracking number. im sorry if i sounds impatient, im so excited!! :rocking: i appreciated the help!!!, and cant wait to be bumping your awesome subs!!!

ALOHA

-Sean

here's my info i received on my status of order

View Order : Ficaraudio

Should allow 7-10 buisness day(s) build time (M-F). Once built and ready for shipping they will provide a tracking # and then the fun begins.

thanks oldskool, i appreciate the help, yeah i cant wait to get it already..lol.

so im wondering if my package got shipped out? the post office said the dont think it got sent out because they have nothing in there system sorry to be such a pest, im just wondering where my sub is. and the lady said something about if it's over 70 llbs then it gets shipped back and being sent by ship? is a 15" Q over 70? well i would appreciate it if someone from Fi could answer my question and please tell me where my package is.

Invoice number: I-13711/00

Tracking Number: 9405 5036 9930 0136 5011 73

thanks

-sean

yeehee fi q. what plans you got with this bad boy?

4 cube box, 31hz after displacement. sundown sae-1200d , optima yellows.....big 3 but no alt yet. im DD9512F on HCA

So no Fi rep on here that can answer my question in post #5?

still sunday.. thinkin your going to have to wait till tomorrow (Monday) for the answer your looking for.

I got my 15" Q today!!...like 30 mins ago. just wanna thank Fi car audio for this product. it came perfectly unharmed all the way to hawaii. i have no time to hook it up today, i start work in an hour but tomorrow i will be pounding!! thanks again!! and sorry for being a pest with 101 questions.

-sean

I got my 15" Q today!!...like 30 mins ago. just wanna thank Fi car audio for this product. it came perfectly unharmed all the way to hawaii. i have no time to hook it up today, i start work in an hour but tomorrow i will be pounding!! thanks again!! and sorry for being a pest with 101 questions.

-sean

:ttiwwop:

We don't mind questions, as long as you listen and accept the answers ;)

Cool man congrats on the new fun!!! I am sure you will be pounding with that thing!!

thanks guys yah im stoked!. im at work right now and i cant stop thinking about it...like a little kid..lol. but i will load pics and a vid once i get it hooked up.

-sean

Sign in to follow this