Sign in to follow this  
dub26z

battery question?

my car has a 160 amp alt stock,and im wanting to run a saz2000,and 2 12 inch icons,im gonna do the big 3.i was wondering can anyone tell me what one single battery from the ssa store would be good for my electrical?its gonna be a daily driver :drink40:

my car has a 160 amp alt stock,and im wanting to run a saz2000,and 2 12 inch icons,im gonna do the big 3.i was wondering can anyone tell me what one single battery from the ssa store would be good for my electrical?its gonna be a daily driver :drink40:

Contact Nathan@XSPower or ask to the moderators to transfer this topic to the XS Power section so he can find it easier.

Contact Nathan@XSPower or ask to the moderators to transfer this topic to the XS Power section so he can find it easier.

well i just seen the battery that you use how does it work for you?

I read on optima's website that said watts/volts=ah so 2000/12=166.67

So I would look for a battery that has somewhere around 150 ah or amp hours. When you are driving your car, it will be at 14.4 volts so 2000/14.4=138.89

Somewhere in the middle should be gud. Its always better to have to much than not enough. Also deep cycle and a high cca (2000 and above)

Hope this helps

I read on optima's website that said watts/volts=ah so 2000/12=166.67

So I would look for a battery that has somewhere around 150 ah or amp hours. When you are driving your car, it will be at 14.4 volts so 2000/14.4=138.89

Somewhere in the middle should be gud. Its always better to have to much than not enough. Also deep cycle and a high cca (2000 and above)

Hope this helps

You dont buy batteries by Ah rating. Read through this article:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/XS-Power-Batteries-application-t35357.html

To the OP I didnt purchase the battery yet but I will in the future, Nathan would be able to help you find out what battery will fit and support your application.

FU%^&*G Jay Cee Where in the F were you when I was reading all of this crap info for the last couple of weeks??? LMFAO

Thank you very much for informing me and letting me know that I wasted two weeks of my life reading and researching for nothing!!!! HAHAHA

Much thanks for almost wasting $$$

FU%^&*G Jay Cee Where in the F were you when I was reading all of this crap info for the last couple of weeks??? LMFAO

Thank you very much for informing me and letting me know that I wasted two weeks of my life reading and researching for nothing!!!! HAHAHA

Much thanks for almost wasting $$$

Not a problem at all man, I was in the same boat as you two weeks ago going off of AH ratings and thinking I need 2 or 3 batteries. But that is how car audio is full of misinformation that we run off with thinking is true, Im guilty of this myself.