sundownz

Sundown SA-10 Pre-Sale

Shipment is here. We'll start shipping some of the orders today after lunch... not necessarily in the order they were received as customs mixed up our pallets like crazy... so we are going to go one pallet at a time, test the subs, and ship to whomever comes first ordering that particular size / coil configuration.

Great news! Glad everything worked out finally!

Awesome. Hopefully you start sorting through the d4 sa-10 pallets first..haha.

Just curious - how do you test the subs before you ship them out?

Awesome. Hopefully you start sorting through the d4 sa-10 pallets first..haha.

Just curious - how do you test the subs before you ship them out?

That is the thing - 10s, 12s, D2s, D4s are all mixed together... hence why we aren't going to sort through and try to do it all in order -- would take twice as long.

We test them like this :

Every one of them.

CIMG3908.JPG

* Most of the shipment hanging out in our shop area pending testing.

CIMG3909.JPG

* Those damn stickers...

CIMG3910.JPG

* Tested and shipping so far today.

Nice! Is it just me or are those boxes HUGE for a single 10? I know they're double boxed..

Some of them are 12s -- but yes, they are double boxed with custom tooled protective foam inside.

Damnit Jacob!! I see 4 new speakers that could be arriving to replace some very good friends, and I had only just meet them :( I really need some Team Sundown love from Jacob for this next project. How does 4 SA10' in 5-5.5 cu per sub powered by either 2 strapped 1500D's or a single one of these 2500/3000/3500? Current power is 1/0 big 3 and a seperate run of power and ground from the front batter to te rear group 31 Deka Intimidator. Comments are welcomed.......sorry for the thread jack :(

^^^^^^SCHWEET :woot:

Hey Jacob, what's the disp. on these? I'm starting on a design for an enclosure with 4-10's on a SAZ-2500D.

Wats the best way to order the 10s from sundown ? Through the sundown site or SSA store(which i dont thnk has them listed) Or do i need you to send me a bill to pay via paypal ?? I want 4 can i get a estimate shipped to 23150

thanks reggie

Bump to top

Sundownz how can i get in contact to order subs i need to know how much to send via payal

thanks

Email him. Sundownz@sundownaudio.com