shizzzon

Carl Casper 2-20/2-21 2010 3x Event Louisville, KY

something weird is happenin with my meter.. I hope it's the meter and not my score...

Anyways.. because of it, all the testing i did tonight is kinda wack....

I dont really know what's best to do and they wont have 2nd passes on saturday so if i dont place within the top 3... oh well...

I think after this show i need to take some time off and venture into what my new wall is doing for me cuz something is odd with it.

man... according to my meter and the way the car is acting to the wall.. i dont know what's up...

Meter says i'm not even breakin a 149 now... I dont know whats up. I hope it's wrong.

If i do meter low at the show... i'm gonna cancel the next show or 2 and figure out why i'm failing all of a sudden...

Last minute tuning suck and i may be a victim of a bad one.

Wait, no pictures from the show?

Im sure somebody will post up some pics soon. I took pics, but mostly of the actual cars on the show floor....The foot traffic there were hella good, just wish they would tweak the rules so the scores could be louder. Overall a good event, I got to see my '69 Chevelle SS, so I was happy. Man was that thing pur-tey lol

i have 200 + / - pics of the girls playing with the camera, 10 lowriders or so doing the hydro thing, and like 2 of shizzzon's ride in the lanes......no camera cable for the pc though.

i usually use my phone, but it drowned right before we left for the show.

by the way, shizzzon, phi, and whoever else, i have no numbers again, causemy sim card is in the new phone now, so when you get a sec, send me a text!

the show was too cool, and the added demo times were ftw, not only for the spectators and the competitors, but carl casper needed to break a ugly image of not having near enough demo time.

there were multiple shout outs to sundown, and they were repped very well.

the neatest thing for us was the meca kids comp. two of my daughters are very eager to attempt to be part of this.

we already have a list of potential cars to look at, lol.

Chop