telerman15

Team Decent "Punisher" Build

Dude thats sick. I think i would be cheesin in that car cuz its sooo awesome. Nice work man

:fing34::fing34: That beats the hell out of Steve Meade's tahoe anyday IMO just for the cool factor of putting 4 Icons in a geo metro that could barely fit 4 people.

MOAR POWER!

what to do.. what to do......

It's called metal fatigue...steel is strong but it cannot take the flex. Time to break out the welder and add some SERIOUS bracing all the way across the roof/windshield line.

If you can stop it from flexing, it will not break. Awesome job btw...keep us posted! :popcorn:

Doing numbers that big tuned that low with SQ subs is quite an accomplishment. So much so that who needs roof support or a shift knob? :trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

nice build , be careful you might wreck the car! lol , it will be stupid loud , good work , keep it up

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!! I laughed for seriously like 5 min while looking at those pics! :ohnoes9::puzzled::orly3: Holy :bull:

The new SSA Icons drivers are LITERALLY tearing this car apart!!! Or should we say so-called SQ drivers, huh Mark and Aaron? Best of both worlds here!

This is getting serious. :)