dub26z

kole audio amplifier ?

I just bought a kole audio kx2-2400 amplifier, on sonic electronix it says 4 gauge recomended can i use a 0 gauge power and ground wire or do they mean you have to use 4? I didn't know if they meant i couldn't use anything smaller than a 4 gauge and that i could only use a 4 gauge... :peepwall: thanks for any information anybody familiar with this brand amplifier?

It means the largest size the terminals will accommodate is 4 gauge.

No I'm not familiar with the amplifier.

I just bought a kole audio kx2-2400 amplifier, on sonic electronix it says 4 gauge recomended can i use a 0 gauge power and ground wire or do they mean you have to use 4? I didn't know if they meant i couldn't use anything smaller than a 4 gauge and that i could only use a 4 gauge... :peepwall: thanks for any information anybody familiar with this brand amplifier?

Actually it says this: 4/8-gauge power and ground leads recommended. 4 being the largest and 8 being the smallest.

Run what your future replacement amplifier will need and just trim it down to 4ga to fit. Definitely use the same gauge for both ground and power.

Run what your future replacement amplifier will need and just trim it down to 4ga to fit. Definitely use the same gauge for both ground and power.

x2, or use a reducer on your 1/0 gauge wire to 4 gauge wire to make it fit. Kole Audio is not an ok brand.