Sign in to follow this  
Gioia69

you know your addicted to car audio when...

you stay up til 5:30 in the morning just reading through tons of threads on car audio forums knowing the whole time you have to be up at 10 in the morning to go to class, and then have to come home and write a big ass paper for the next class you have at 6pm, and know that theres NO time for a nap whatsoever, not even a little one. FUCK :Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

I usually stay up kind of late, but I've been reading too much about car related things late into the evening. Been staying up until 6-7am or not sleeping for a week now. Now if only I could find a way to waste all this extra time on something that will make me money...

When you totally miss the long running topic on this same subject. >> I know I have a car audio addiction when...... - SSA Car Audio Forum

:santa:

When your dad walks you to school because he's in the same grade as you.... Oh no, that's a redneck, nevermind, lol

When you keep browsing the classifieds for more amps and subs even though you know you're too broke to buy any...

When you totally miss the long running topic on this same subject. >> I know I have a car audio addiction when...... - SSA Car Audio Forum

:santa:

haha oopsies

:lol: