Nathan@XSPower

I Have a XXXXXXX watt sytem. What battery do I need?

good thing to have...this should b stickied if its not already.

The quality is very bad and I can't see anything. Gimme a link so I can shoot a better screenshot. :)

The quality is very bad and I can't see anything. Gimme a link so I can shoot a better screenshot. :)

Agreed, kinda blury

Click on it to view at 100%

Great, Thanks!

Looks much better now.

:fing34:

that should save you a couple thousand e-mails lol

You DA Man, Nathan.

Can you expain a little more about internal pressures and why secondary batterys product more Watts?

You DA Man, Nathan.

Can you expain a little more about internal pressures and why secondary batterys product more Watts?

Secondary batteries provide more power, because they are not being used to provide power to operate the vehicle.

When you hook to batteries up together it optimizes the internal pressure of the battery which in turn allows the batteries to produce more power individually.

You DA Man, Nathan.

Secondary batteries provide more power, because they are not being used to provide power to operate the vehicle.

When you hook to batteries up together it optimizes the internal pressure of the battery which in turn allows the batteries to produce more power individually.

So if I think of current as water, Then the starting battery in nearest to the vehicles power needs so ALL or MOST current flows from the starting battery?

So the sum of the two is greater than its parts alone?

It seems like there are a couple batteries on the SSa store that aren't on this list. do you have a more up to date chart? Like the D or S1400.

Maybe with SSA subs in the background, and not MTX?

We just released the S/D1400 this year so they were not on the list. The D1400 would be a better choice for audio and you can figure about 1500watts per battery for competition use and 3000watts per battery for daily driver use.

i was going to buy one but wasent sure if i needed TWO or just one. i have a yellow top under the hood. im going to be having TWO cresendo 3KWP amps and ohm load ill be running them at is 1 ohm each amp. i have 2 fi btl 18's. it will be used for daily setup so i will not just be burping the subs. EACH amp will put out around 3.5k (rms) we'll say at 13.8volts

Im looking into replacing my main batt with a d6500. Do you think that my stock 110 amp alt could charge the batt without a problem?

I'm looking at the 2011 brochure and I don't see any "S" battery's. Is it only "D" now? I'm looking for a under the hood/starting battery for my 2000 Eclipse.

Stock Alt., big 3, running around 2200 watts. I'm guessing I need the D3400?