Mark LaFountain

Technical Center Finished! Click me!

Just wanted to show off SSA's new addition to the site. With the help from JBLCAMRY we have had 33 enclosure designs made up for every subwoofer that we sell. This will be a great resource for all to use, whether you use our products or not, you will find this section handy i'm sure.

Anyways, on to the screen shots. All of this can be found at: Sound Solutions Audio - Technical Center

Enjoy :)

siteoverview_techcenter.jpg

siteoverview_xcondesign.jpg

siteoverview_xconpage.jpg

another addition to the site that pushes it even closer to the top... so close

haha, what do you consider the top site? I want to know so we can beat it

where's the 33rd design...i only counted 32...lol im just messing with you (even tho there is only 32) looks great. lots of people will find that very very useful.

where's the 33rd design...i only counted 32...lol im just messing with you (even tho there is only 32) looks great. lots of people will find that very very useful.

I guess I counted the splash page in the first screen shot as #33

Damn everything looks great! This is my high, looking at all this audio stuff. :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

lol im just givin ya shit bro, it looks awesome.

hmmm.... now that i think of it.. the other sites ive browsed have sucked pretty bad. im not a member of any other audio forums or anything but from what i have seen they are inferior to SSA. they are full of profanity, bashing (members, products (excessive), moderators) misleading information and the whole friendly environment that we have here. so as a car audio forum ill gladly say SSA.com is the best.

before i was thinking more along the lines of denim's (i believe) counter in his sig. that shows what rank SSA.com is on the top big board forums or whatnot. SSA is close to the 2k mark, correct? figure there is a much larger number below than above SSA, so that is where the "so close" came in. relatively speaking i guess.. :peepwall:

hmmm.... now that i think of it.. the other sites ive browsed have sucked pretty bad. im not a member of any other audio forums or anything but from what i have seen they are inferior to SSA. they are full of profanity, bashing (members, products (excessive), moderators) misleading information and the whole friendly environment that we have here. so as a car audio forum ill gladly say SSA.com is the best.

before i was thinking more along the lines of denim's (i believe) counter in his sig. that shows what rank SSA.com is on the top big board forums or whatnot. SSA is close to the 2k mark, correct? figure there is a much larger number below than above SSA, so that is where the "so close" came in. relatively speaking i guess.. :peepwall:

Gotcha, I was referring to better audio related sites. Thats all we care about here.

haha, what do you consider the top site? I want to know so we can beat it

My myspace of course!

just have to keep outdoing yourself :woot:

if he went by post per member ratio this site would b ranked 1169

if he went by post per member ratio this site would b ranked 1169

whats that number out of, just curious... is that for all forums on the web?

Dylans plans = :Bling: :Bling: :Bling:

They look great!! Very cool of you to put these up for the masses. I am loving the upgrades here lately !!!

How about one for dual woofers and just off the top of my head, 15" or 18" Xcons and lets say in a large SUV. No personal experience with any of these, just a random suggestion.....wink, wink.

:drink40:

There might be more coming. Along with technical info on car audio in general, much of it already provided by our very experienced tech team and mod staff. We have seen many companies have "technical info" listed on their main site, but not very many have anything worth reading.

hey am all over the place on this site askin for help i just order a z15 v1 an want to put it in the right box. want to do one built and finsh lol. i was lookin at the 15" ICON Small Ported Enclosure will this box work well for loudness? in a 95 grand cherokee jeep but want the sub on the top port back. if i put the sub on the top on the left hand side will it still work the same way??

hey am all over the place on this site askin for help i just order a z15 v1 an want to put it in the right box. want to do one built and finsh lol. i was lookin at the 15" ICON Small Ported Enclosure will this box work well for loudness? in a 95 grand cherokee jeep but want the sub on the top port back. if i put the sub on the top on the left hand side will it still work the same way??

I would email Sundown to know for certain.

Nice! This is huge.

One more step further away from the competition.