Kanaworm$

Description Suggestion

Due to all the negative comments that were way out of line imo on the announcement of the new SAZ-2500D. I think Jake you should post a sticky stating that all Sundown Products and specifications are subject to change due to continuing upgrades, modifications and improvements!

This would help clarify to all that Sundown continues to develop and improve new models and older models will be phased out.

x2, since some of these idiots dont understand every year a company changes there product to better them for the customers. They should be glad and not crying about the matter but one thing I learned in life is you cant please them all. Some people cant be pleased no matter how hard you try so Jacob keep doing you and you have my support along with plenty other people. :fing34:

x3 but people should realize that nothing is forever and that Jacob is bound to change up his product lines. I think people were mad because he did it sooner than anyone could have expected, the 2000d hasn't been out very long.

x3 but people should realize that nothing is forever and that Jacob is bound to change up his product lines. I think people were mad because he did it sooner than anyone could have expected, the 2000d hasn't been out very long.

Regardless of timing it doesnt matter, how are you made at someone for making a product better for you and more power (since that is all people cry about any way, More Power). There is no room for anybody to attack Jacob like he did something wrong or complain about him changing his lines up, you dont hear anybody crying to Hifonics who changes there sorry products to actually make them decent almost every year but still people run them and dont complain to Hifonics(makes no sense).

I agree with you 100%. The bitching and complaining was completely inappropriate. I wasn't defending those people in anyway, I was just theorizing on why those people were mad.

I'm going to provide a service to the people that bitch when Jacob improves his products. PM me your address and I'll come visit you. I will promptly chop your head off and face fuck you.

Seriously people? Aww you made a new product and now the amp I bought 6 months ago is OLD! :boo:

If it were up to me and people bitched to me like that I'd refuse to sell you my products anymore to avoid the bitching of noobs. But that won;t happen cause Jacob's a good guy :)

What make them go bad ?

If your amp/speakers is working fine, you don't have to worry about new products.

New products comes out everyday.

It's business, not a child game !!!

As you said Jay-Cee : you can't please everyone !

I am very happy with Sundown : the amps are nice to see, not flashy, and I know I'm in good hands when I order something!!

BTW I wanted to say that one of my friend (an installer with 2 saz1000 strapped on an xcon 15") told me that the Sundowns crossovers are very very efficient : first time he sees that.

He has tried lots of brands, but now he doesn't want anything else than Sundown !!!

I mean seriously people, you bought an amp with the right amount of power for your situation, if you wanted more power at the time you should of bought a bigger amp, instead of crying because there's now a new and different amp on the market now that has more power then what you bought.

I'm going to provide a service to the people that bitch when Jacob improves his products. PM me your address and I'll come visit you. I will promptly chop your head off and face fuck you.

Seriously people? Aww you made a new product and now the amp I bought 6 months ago is OLD! :boo:

If it were up to me and people bitched to me like that I'd refuse to sell you my products anymore to avoid the bitching of noobs. But that won;t happen cause Jacob's a good guy :)

haha duran, Should we pull a Jay and Silent bob beat down?

:woot:

I mean seriously people, you bought an amp with the right amount of power for your situation, if you wanted more power at the time you should of bought a bigger amp, instead of crying because there's now a new and different amp on the market now that has more power then what you bought.

nicely put.

:woot: for new sundown products!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

LMAO!!

err in the computer world thing get "old" in 3 mo lol they have the product line for the next like 4 years lined up lol, oooo noes a new bigger amp omg im so angry..... rofl