mrray13

Greensboro, NC ppl...

for a friend. he's been a car audio installer for over 11 years and his wife just took a teaching job in Greensboro. so he needs a job. this is the man who taught me just about everything i know about box building. he's that much better then i am. he can do all aspects of car audio and electronic (he's also one helluva mechanic), including wiring alarms and remote starts in his sleep.

what i need is names and addresses of ppl, companies looking for a steller employee, installer. he will be heading that way around the first of august.

he can do more then just car sudio as well, this man is smart. he would be a definite assest to anyone who will give him a chance.

help me out folks, please!! he deserves my help in this, and i'm asking for yours!

hit me up here or in pm, doesn't matter!

thanks in advance!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Greensboro...damn, I'm 45min east of there, don't really know any shops out that way. If I did I've give your buddy some contact info...but I'm really not familar with any.

I know vitveet on SD and CA.com is in G'boro, have you contacted him about it?

no, i haven't. i really don't want to post this over there as the immaturity would run rampent on something like this...

btw, ur cabinets are painted and will be shipped in a day or so, depending on how they dry. i've also got to cut the ports down adn install them as well as the terminal cups...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: