jonbearsmt

i have not been around much

well the slowness hit texas and money had droped for me... at the same time i made changes in my life that made shit hard for me... . one life to live right??

so im feeling insane most the times.. and im running around torn on what i wish to do with my live from day to day.....

im so cought up on how i like to live and what i should live like.. im so ready just to dump every aspect of my life... go get a kia.. get a office job and be a loanly poor pick like most people... happyness be damned... just live like every other prick....

most days i think of moving to a place where no one knows me and just laying low.. no females.. no cars.. no bang no money.. and just be...

i miss how things used to be .. but as i get older i seem to be getting foolish.. im 27 and i feel like i had more balls to control everything in my life when i was 24 or so..is this what i have to look forwerd to?? being more and more complacent over the years?

i hope not... you know i pushed so hard to be on top in pretty much every aspect if my life... but life seems to be beating up on me right now... and when i say right now .. i mean the past 8months...

i took on soo many task.. i seem to take care of every one but my self and it hurts when the same people you changed thair lifes just keep thair hand out to you ./..... and your just to kind to say no.. it makes you think when is yout "time" coming?

has it already past and this is my life now?

fuck me.

i used to have a strong bond to SSA but nowdays i feel like im not arouind much.. every thought i read i never post

so many new users postin like a mug.......

ill be honest yall./.... im posting here because i keep my friends to a very small group of "real" people.... and one is in jail for three years and the other is caught up in the game.....

i got no one.

miss you posting up on here bigjon

we got your back!

we're countless strong.

hey man, you just got to keep on keepin on. just keep living life, and looking up towards the good in life...keep beating on that sundown equipment.

You've got us Jon Bear :)

If you cant take care of #1(you), then taking care of everything else just seems so much harder. It sounds like you need to take that time and figure out what makes you happy. What makes you happy and content to control your own life without material possessions. The ability to deal with adverse situations without reacting irrationally. Once you have peace of mind with who you are, the rest will simply fall into place.

And come back here more often dude. Youve got great insight and you are always good for a laugh too! Come on back now ya hear!

Life is hard big man. You have a big heart and that's what matters. We're here for you if you need even though we're nothing more than distant type.

wow man i hear you...best wishes things always get better just stay positive...good things happend to good people,hang in there..

Look here big guy.

I have been in your shoes about your age too. I am 39 now and I can tell you straight up that life still has lots in store for you.

The difference between me and my life at 27 and now is night and day.

I do not even know you and I know you are a good person just from your posts here. What is giving you a fit right now, will make you stronger. You are still a young pup and this wont be the first time you feel down in the dumps, but better days are ahead. They always are no matter how bad things seem. You will get some strange, hit a hole in one and score a 70, bust off that high score on the term lab. All it takes is one thing, and it will put things back in to perspective.

Life does not suck, just seems like it when things get out of control. Starting right now, pick one thing and take control of it. Then pick another and build on your strength knowing that you are in charge of life. Ignoring it and pouting about it is not going to fix it.

Take charge Big Man. You owe it to yourself and the people that love you.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

You've got us Jon Bear :)

Agreed!

We're all here.

Challenges like the one you are in right now make everything easier later, just keep that in mind when making your decisions. Everything will get better, as Ryan said your heart is in the right place and in the long run that will win.

As said above, BigJon, we are here as a collective and if you ever need to talk or what not, you can always PM me, email me, or if you want give me a call. I am familiar with some of the thoughts that are going through your mind. If you can push through this difficult point, you should be stronger for it.

:drink40:

Keep your head held high and keep up with that great personality and compassion you have! Friends come and go and only true friends will have your back and never ask for anything in return.

You're at a point in your life where it feels like you're stuck or at a dead end and no getting out. Been there and done that! Just roll with it and be patient. As said above were all here to help and just listen.

Good luck .... trink40.gif

I got a few friends caught in the game. Things can get bad, but don't quit man, don't give up. God man, i'm barely 16 and the world's already fucked me. Shit sucks, but you know what happens after shit sucks? It gets better. Give it time, do what you gotta do to get by and keep comin to SSA. Friends make the world go 'round. Keep them close, and keep your head up. You're the cool dude, with the Linc and the 'Shades. Keep it pushin bro. ;)

Sorry for my language. Bad day :(

Dude life will pick back up. You just have to have patience.............While it may not seem like it you have the ability to control your destiny. If you havent gone to college, apply and go; if you have always wanted to see the grand canyon, or an Alaskan sun set go; if you have never had a 3 sum go get two chicks and go at it. The point here is your life is what you make of it. If where you are is not making you happy, find a way to make it happy.

You always have your brethern here at SSA and we are behind you in any choice you may make. Just know if you need an ear to bend, or a person to visit we are here for ya man.

J

Jon, remember, you have 11,800 friends on here, we're always ready to listen. :)

I don't mean to sound old or out of date, but can someone please explain to me what this "game" is that keeps being mentioned with out explanation?

I don't mean to sound old or out of date, but can someone please explain to me what this "game" is that keeps being mentioned with out explanation?

Drug game :o