Optimus_Prime

A peek at whats going down this weekend

Thanks Jake they are beautiful in person, and the craftsmanship is by far the best ive ever had. Can't wait to hear this setup, will be done with some vids hopefully by Sunday.

DSCN0225.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

damn dude! NICE!! and it looksl ike you got a pair of his sp1700 batteries also!! congrats! build log on the way i assume?

damn dude! NICE!! and it looksl ike you got a pair of his sp1700 batteries also!! congrats! build log on the way i assume?

yep will do a build log.

thats going to be mean... whats it all going in?

nvm, i see your sig. :neil:

Edited by watts09

That Deville is gonna fall apart, i hope you have PLENTY of sound deadner! I wanna see this build also!

box is way to small for them subs.... :drink40:

Did they skip spelling and grammar in your school?

Just pimpin the caddy

Thats the one of the old boxes for my aq 15's new one is gonna be 4th order 13cubes total tuned for 30-60hz range. :rockwoot:

Unfortunately i started to build today but only got all the pieces cut and glued the double baffle together, i also ran into some fitment problems which i got taken car of but as of right now the box is not put together as of yet, but the project is still in full effect. stay tuned will be posting pics of the build hopefully tomo :trippy:

Thats the one of the old boxes for my aq 15's new one is gonna be 4th order 13cubes total tuned for 30-60hz range. :rockwoot:

What AQ subs did you have? HDC3?

Yea dual 1 hdc3 coppers.

Yea dual 1 hdc3 coppers.

What did you think about them? - how much power did you give them?

What did you think about them? - how much power did you give them?

They were pretty good drivers and took a ton of power had em on the saz4500d and i would still be running them if i had set my subsonic right i ripped the tinsels out of the spider and on the other THE same and ripped one of the cones off the spider, which by all means was not the subs fault it was error on my part and in that situation would have ruined just about any sub, but overall i though they were great subs for the price, but as you can see from my new setup the sundowns zv.2s i definitely thus far took a step forward or what i call an upgrade.

You think the sundowns zv.2 will out perform the hdc3? - better for spl.

I'm lovin' the pictures BTW

I couldn't say that yet havent heard them but they should be able to get louder than the aq while sounding better as well the z.v2 is quite something to see in person. i custom ordered mine with dual leads and NS cones so it is going to be able to take quite a bit of power at least 3k+ for daily.

I couldn't say that yet havent heard them but they should be able to get louder than the aq while sounding better as well the z.v2 is quite something to see in person. i custom ordered mine with dual leads and NS cones so it is going to be able to take quite a bit of power at least 3k+ for daily.

Oh reeaally? hmmm, i might just have to change up my plans.. VERY interested in seeing this done and getting your thoughts on it - When do you think you will you be finished with your install?

Oh reeaally? hmmm, i might just have to change up my plans.. VERY interested in seeing this done and getting your thoughts on it - When do you think you will you be finished with your install?

Hopefully tomorrow night have it powered up but the weather is gettin ugly so ill do my best this is not as easy as i hoped it to be.