Optimus_Prime

A peek at whats going down this weekend

Get the damn sawdust off of it! Aside from making it look bad it can get in the gap.

Get the damn sawdust off of it! Aside from making it look bad it can get in the gap.

point well taken she was not out here with me during cutting only brought it out for test fitment for cutouts most of whats on it came off my hair and shirt arms etc, but good looking out.

DSCN0237.jpg

Is that a 10 inch driver on top of the Zv2?? If so those mags are what 9 to 10 inch slugs???

9" slugs I believe.

DSCN0237.jpg

Is that a 10 inch driver on top of the Zv2?? If so those mags are what 9 to 10 inch slugs???

yes it is

whats the word on the progresssss? :drink40:

slow going its not gonna be completed this weekend ive started putting it together in the car but not much room to work with

I would add a brace between the subs in the sealed chamber -- a 2x4 would work well :)

Thats what i was thinkin there will be a brace between the subs in the sealed chamber.

Got some more done today should be up and running tomorrow

DSCN0244.jpg.

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

This is why they call them the sandia mountains

DSCN0247.jpg

beautiful lac man. gotta question 4 ya, do you have an aftermarket hu in there? i reinstalled my bose hu into the trunk after a lot of searching to avoid sleep mode and security issues. just wondering if you did the same.

pic of my lac

car.jpg

beautiful lac man. gotta question 4 ya, do you have an aftermarket hu in there? i reinstalled my bose hu into the trunk after a lot of searching to avoid sleep mode and security issues. just wondering if you did the same.

pic of my lac

car.jpg

Off topic but are those JL rims?

theyre starrs. street name for the style is blades or choppers.

pic of my lac

car.jpg

lolol

Thanks man nice lac u got there, for the hu im running pioneer 4100dvd in the stock location.

Thanks man nice lac u got there, for the hu im running pioneer 4100dvd in the stock location.

so you ripped out the oem radio completely? ive read the car wants the radio in the loop to avoid certain things like sleep problems. just wondering if you did the same. ive got a panasonic in mine, just relocated the bose in the trunk and ran new wire.

lolol

was this a joke that went over my head? lol :peepwall:

Edited by 2throwed

Well its pretty much done its up and running an louder than my old aq setup, but im having some tuning issues its playing too high for what i want so gonna have to figure out how to alter the porting.

Make the front port longer if you can -- what does the port look like now ?