Mark LaFountain

SSA welcomes Team IAK

I was wondering when they were gonna get a section :)

Welcome guys.

:wavey5:

:drink40::woot:

Alright! This is cool.

Big thanks to Mark and Aaron for the section!!! You guys are awesome and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this site, which you allow us all to enjoy.:drink40:

Time to start tearing apart the truck!

Information and Knowledge? That's my guess...

Was hoping someone else would ask............what is IAK?

I Already Know...among other things

:woot: THANKS FOR THE SECTION!!!! We really appreciate it. And I would really expect shizzon to know what IAK stood for l0l. But looks like big rank answered that one. :turkey: Thanks again guys..now time to put this to use. 0 hey there is currently 39 people viewing our section. :orly3:

:santa:

wow, we took our next step.

This has been a goal of ours for a long while.

Why? well, this is somewhat how IAK began to grow, right here in the forums of SSA.

yup. mdizzle and I meet up at a local show here in Indy.

He had mentioned SSA and his support for thier strong, no bull crap style forum. " not alot of filth, like the other ones" we told each other, as i too had been lurking for a long while.

He was reppen' hard for the XCON, and even handing out flyers....lol.

So, as we started to hang out, the birth of IAK was also starting.... you see, all of my family is involved in audio..... we had a meeting, everyone said "let's try it" so we did.

the first thing that was made clear, we are a family based team! we are all family. a positive enviroment for all ages to be around.

we do plenty of cruising with the kids, as well as alot of late night cruising with out them.

we attend alot of shows, and meet at least once a month, striving to acheive our goals.

size not being of issue nor location, due to the convienance of having SSA as a meeting place at any time, any schedule.

we base our goals on growing in knowledge and helping each other learn. growing together.

So, now we have a official team section, we will have to strive to grow and improve even more.

By all means, if being a part of our family is something you are interested in, pleas send me a pm, let's talk.

we will be attempting to post up all of the current builds on here as well as all of the ones that are to start soon.

thanks for the privelage of having this team section, Mark and AAron.

chop

IAK

:santa:

wow, we took our next step.

This has been a goal of ours for a long while.

Why? well, this is somewhat how IAK began to grow, right here in the forums of SSA.

yup. mdizzle and I meet up at a local show here in Indy.

He had mentioned SSA and his support for thier strong, no bull crap style forum. " not alot of filth, like the other ones" we told each other, as i too had been lurking for a long while.

He was reppen' hard for the XCON, and even handing out flyers....lol.

So, as we started to hang out, the birth of IAK was also starting.... you see, all of my family is involved in audio..... we had a meeting, everyone said "let's try it" so we did.

the first thing that was made clear, we are a family based team! we are all family. a positive enviroment for all ages to be around.

we do plenty of cruising with the kids, as well as alot of late night cruising with out them.

we attend alot of shows, and meet at least once a month, striving to acheive our goals.

size not being of issue nor location, due to the convienance of having SSA as a meeting place at any time, any schedule.

we base our goals on growing in knowledge and helping each other learn. growing together.

So, now we have a official team section, we will have to strive to grow and improve even more.

By all means, if being a part of our family is something you are interested in, pleas send me a pm, let's talk.

we will be attempting to post up all of the current builds on here as well as all of the ones that are to start soon.

thanks for the privelage of having this team section, Mark and AAron.

chop

IAK

Not a problem at all. Welcome to the team section.

Now I just may get to see some of those coveted pictures.

Chop,

Like I said before congrats, Also to team IAK good luck to your future and may you win if not a few but many comps to come... Set those goals high and knock them down and set them even higher again...

Hawk

I want to start out by thanking Mark and Aaron for allowing us this opprotunity. Everyone in the IAK family is excited to continue learning and sharing with all the SSA members. Along with myself, there will be other members putting some build logs up shortly. I know that every team member will be encouraged to participate in the forum and be a positive addition overall. Thanks again :drink40:

see this is what im talking about on top of the world baby :popcorn: