Mark LaFountain

2010 SSA ICON 15" Prototype

I still think the blue ones are sexier :wub:

It was very hard to get a consistent print with the original logo. Now with custom cut logos, it is accurate and repeatable time after time.

what kind of power does it need for a home audio setup ? i have been thinking about one of your subs for this for awhile now.. i really like that it looks like my Xcon..

Edited by millertime

what kind of power does it need for a home audio setup ? i have been thinking about one of your subs for this for awhile now.. i really like that it looks like my Xcon..

Long and very detailed, but worth a read for sure: My subjective review of the SSA Icon - SSA Car Audio Forum :)

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with the new icons. Awesome sounding subs. And with these doing the high numbers they are, i wonder what some xcons could do...

SSA FTMFW

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with the new icons. Awesome sounding subs. And with these doing the high numbers they are, i wonder what some xcons could do...

SSA FTMFW

So, by say income tax time next year will this version be available?

We are awaiting on a few final things. Email us if you are interested in the new version.

Love the look of the new ICON's cannot wait for the end result! My Civic is begging for Bass!

Love the look of the new ICON's cannot wait for the end result! My Civic is begging for Bass!

If you are interested in a 12 or 15 of the new version, shoot us an email and we can talk about it. No price change at the moment. :)

i like how the dustcaps the same as the xcon.

id like to see the icon symbol in a different color though. maybe blue :)