Sign in to follow this  
ktroym

Which sub will work for me?

Hey guys, just wanted a little input on which sub will suit me best. I have a 2003 Buick Lesabre, stock alt for now, 0 gauge throughout, optima yellow top, and a SAZ1500D. I like to listen to mostly rap. I currently have a sundown z15 v.1 in a 3 cubic foot box tuned to 34hz. I like the sundown sub, but I want something that pounds harder and louder! I am looking at 3 different 12" subs. FI BTL fully loaded, Sundown Nightshade, or SSA XCON. Now keep in mind whichever one I choose now, I will be getting a second one down the road for a total of 2. If anyone has ever made a box for a 2000-2005 lesabre let me know because i am trying to build a box that ports through the arm rest in the back seat to get the sound out of the truck. I hope i have provided enough info for ya. Thanks

Hey guys, just wanted a little input on which sub will suit me best. I have a 2003 Buick Lesabre, stock alt for now, 0 gauge throughout, optima yellow top, and a SAZ1500D. I like to listen to mostly rap. I currently have a sundown z15 v.1 in a 3 cubic foot box tuned to 34hz. I like the sundown sub, but I want something that pounds harder and louder! I am looking at 3 different 12" subs. FI BTL fully loaded, Sundown Nightshade, or SSA XCON. Now keep in mind whichever one I choose now, I will be getting a second one down the road for a total of 2. If anyone has ever made a box for a 2000-2005 lesabre let me know because i am trying to build a box that ports through the arm rest in the back seat to get the sound out of the truck. I hope i have provided enough info for ya. Thanks

question did you build the enclosure yourself?

and where abouts in MI are you located?

question did you build the enclosure yourself?

and where abouts in MI are you located?

10 Miles south of flint. I bought the box from a buddy who had it made at Advance auto sound in Flint.

Sign in to follow this