Soapbox

Team introductions for IAK

Section's been her for 3 days and no intros. For Shame. I'd like to see intro's and stats on your members.

Section's been her for 3 days and no intros. For Shame. I'd like to see intro's and stats on your members.

This is a very busy weekend for all, Im sure. Wait a hot minute. We'll get there.;)

Welcome to the Team, and look forward to seeing some intros!

Yeah, this past weekend was Carl Casper and a bunch of us rolled down to it. I'll be putting up a intro/build when the SA8's get here. I've, or rather Mike (DD9915), has got a build log started. We're waiting for the box and amp rack/false floor to get sprayed and the SA8's to finish it all up.

Hell Yea we got our own section on the forum!! Helllll Yeeeeaaaaaa!!!

as stated, we were all out at a show this weekend, we have several sections that we will be starting very soon.

something got a hold of me sunday and have been super sick, not sure why 502 treats me like that :bull:

but rest assured, we will have an introduction posted up soon.

There's no Shame in being Busy. With 4 kids and 2 grandchildren I can relate.

There's no Shame in being Busy. With 4 kids and 2 grandchildren I can relate.

Wow you are old!!! HAHA, just playing man!! Great to see that you are still involved in something that you can share with the grandkids, i hope i will be able to one day!! I would love to one day restore a honda civic with my 10 year old grandkid!! HAHA!! The way i see at by the time i have a 10 year old grandkid the mid 90's civic will be an antique!!

You guys make me feel like a baby...

I'm still a speed freak too I regularly bust 150 mph too. And I'm not old I'm just bald!

I'm still a speed freak too I regularly bust 150 mph too. And I'm not old I'm just bald!

LMFAO ROFL :suicide-santa:

Nah whats got me bustin is this thread has more replies than any other in this team section. Buy the way I finished my Horn box today. Had to chase the 3 yr old today he had a sharpie and was drawin tattoos all over himself. Funniest thing is he was stickin it down the crack of his pants and now he looks like he has a tramp stamp!

Nah whats got me bustin is this thread has more replies than any other in this team section. Buy the way I finished my Horn box today. Had to chase the 3 yr old today he had a sharpie and was drawin tattoos all over himself. Funniest thing is he was stickin it down the crack of his pants and now he looks like he has a tramp stamp!

uh, actually it is in 4th place.....

good news on the finished box...

bad news on the tramp stamp....

:drink40:

LMAO@ the tramp stamp! Congrats to ya on the box though :drink40:

Nah whats got me bustin is this thread has more replies than any other in this team section.

Ya, it is funny and you have four posts in it. I see why now...:o