mccleery3

Carl Casper

I just wanted to send a thanks to Sundown for sponsoring the car audio part of Carl Casper. I think the guys that used your equipment there represented you well. I just wish that you could have had some sort of booth to sell various merchandise.....shirts, stickers, order equipment or whatever :drink40: .

I just wanted to send a thanks to Sundown for sponsoring the car audio part of Carl Casper. I think the guys that used your equipment there represented you well. I just wish that you could have had some sort of booth to sell various merchandise.....shirts, stickers, order equipment or whatever :drink40: .

Steve had a booth set aside for me but I couldn't make the show... I've simply been too busy to be able to prepare for an event.

I'm glad everyone had a good time, though !

It was a great show! I think my van is called The Sundown Audio Van now. I heard alot of people calling it that this weekend. I even had a few people interested in buying Sundown from me (who said that a burp vehicle don't sell product :)) So Jacob you might have to set me up as dealer. :D Sundown was well represented! When it came time to demo Paul Strouth, Josh Newton and Chris Gregory did there part. Paul was beside me in the pits I had my Term Lab in my van with the doors closed and he was doing a 130.9 on my meter!!!!!

It was a great show! I think my van is called The Sundown Audio Van now. I heard alot of people calling it that this weekend. I even had a few people interested in buying Sundown from me (who said that a burp vehicle don't sell product smile.gif) So Jacob you might have to set me up as dealer. biggrin.gif Sundown was well represented! When it came time to demo Paul Strouth, Josh Newton and Chris Gregory did there part. Paul was beside me in the pits I had my Term Lab in my van with the doors closed and he was doing a 130.9 on my meter!!!!!

Wish I could have gone. Damn, I though I was the only one with a system infused mini-van. Glad to see another MV out there, gotta love how they turn heads.

Glad to hear the show was good and that Sundown ruled the show!woot.gif

It was a great show! I think my van is called The Sundown Audio Van now. I heard alot of people calling it that this weekend. I even had a few people interested in buying Sundown from me (who said that a burp vehicle don't sell product :)) So Jacob you might have to set me up as dealer. :D Sundown was well represented! When it came time to demo Paul Strouth, Josh Newton and Chris Gregory did there part. Paul was beside me in the pits I had my Term Lab in my van with the doors closed and he was doing a 130.9 on my meter!!!!!

That's a great score...But what did he do in his car???? lol...

Hawk

That's a great score...But what did he do in his car???? lol...

Hawk

Lmao...thats a trick quesions right. Paul Strouth does over 150 playing music. His jeep is the loudest i've been in.

I actually witnessed that! Chop showed me and couldn't stop laughing and telling people about it. Priceless!!