Mark LaFountain

New SSA Mobile Skin (iPhone/iPod Touch/BlackBerry/Android)

Yes that right, finally a skin you can load the forum ultra fast on your pda phone!

Here's a few screen shots from my iPhone. Automatically senses what phone your on, and switches your skin if you're on the any of those popular phones in the title.

001.png002.png003.png

Enjoy :)

Palm-Pre users must select the skin manually.

Nice! I'm loving it will we beable to load pics with it?

Nice! I'm loving it will we beable to load pics with it?

yessir. I am still having trouble getting the android to load this by default, working on this...

It's working great on my iPhone just haven't figuered out how I can load pics?

jealous.. to obad my iphone died :(

Typical iPhone ;)

Looks awesome Mark!

It's working great on my iPhone just haven't figuered out how I can load pics?

loads fine on mine, not sure.

The makers of this skin, just updated a few bugs in our software, so now the recent topics load very clean!

003.png

I still can't figure out how to load pics if I go to my profile and click on the link to change pic. It just tells me (this is where you can change your photo etc...) but there's no where to add a pic?????

Works great on my android!! Very nice :)

where did u find this at

I still can't figure out how to load pics if I go to my profile and click on the link to change pic. It just tells me (this is where you can change your photo etc...) but there's no where to add a pic?????

Yah, I can't figure out how to do this either via the phone. I guess if you just changed your skin to a different one, then tried it that way just for that pic upload that would work

works great on my blackberry bold ! It goes fast, and I am only on GPRS, not on 3G+.

I love it !

The "light" theme was too boring.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Again, another reason why SSA is increasing it's lead over the other sites. :tehe:

Nice addition!

Some bugs

1) every time I use the zoom button it reloads the page. Not sure why.

2) the login page doesn't title where you should put what, luckily I could figure it out anyway

3) the View New Post button only brings up 1 thread. Potentially because I am on the PC and my phone at the same time. I am REALLY glad there is finally a View New Post button on the mobile screen though. :) I always try to read the new threads if of course they have a decent title.

4) it is significantly slower than the old mobile but of course with more graphics and a way better look I suppose it is from transferring more data

*using Blackberry Bold with T-(shit)mobile

It hauls when I have wi-fi, I will mess around with it later today on normal 3G.

Yes it works, but after some testings it takes time to load pics and pages.

I will try it longer later tonight and tell you more.

But still like it !!!

Nice addition!

Some bugs

1) every time I use the zoom button it reloads the page. Not sure why.

2) the login page doesn't title where you should put what, luckily I could figure it out anyway

3) the View New Post button only brings up 1 thread. Potentially because I am on the PC and my phone at the same time. I am REALLY glad there is finally a View New Post button on the mobile screen though. :) I always try to read the new threads if of course they have a decent title.

4) it is significantly slower than the old mobile but of course with more graphics and a way better look I suppose it is from transferring more data

*using Blackberry Bold with T-(shit)mobile

Apparently thats as good as that skin gets, the guy who wrote it was in our admin panel last night tweaking it. Side note, the old mobile skin is still installed here so feel free to use it. You are very hard to please, damn shawn.

this is awesome. :)

the update surprised me last night when i was checking a topic on my iphone.. and you don't even know how happy i was when i saw it.

thanks guys! :fing34:

Using this right now on my iPhone waiting in line at the doctors office for my check up. Talk about handy!

Ok guys, check out the new version of this skin.

In the skin selector, Aqua-Mobile.

Enjoy :)

Nice. Works great on my droid.