Mark LaFountain

New SSA Mobile Skin (iPhone/iPod Touch/BlackBerry/Android)

Great job mark!!! I love all the new updates and upgrades! Certainly keeps the board fresh and active. The best audio site on the net!!

The site is much easier to read/navigate on, on my blackberry. Thanks mark doin great as always.

Load quickly on my Blackberry 9300, but it's too big ! Or my screen is too small, I don't know.

Pictures are resized to 97% only!!!

I'm in 3G+.

Load quickly on my Blackberry 9300, but it's too big ! Or my screen is too small, I don't know.

Pictures are resized to 97% only!!!

I'm in 3G+.

I noticed it is a tad larger than my screen also.

I have to scroll over two characters to finish a line in a post. Which is kinda gay.

I have a BB Bold 9650.

I bet Marks saying he should of left it alone since everybody is pointing out little glitches.

I overall like it better though.

Nice!!! You rembered us palm pre users!!! Works great!!! Now I will be able to find some more 15"s FASTER!!!

Edited by grandprixpunch

Nice!!! You rembered us palm pre users!!! Works great!!! Now I will be able to find some more 15"s FASTER!!!

Sorry if its a little buggy guys. I only bought the updated version of this skin. We sorta just have to take the good with the bad on this one. When the next version comes out hopefully they adress some of your issues.

Side note, im sure tgis skin is optomized for ipone and andriod, so BB users might not look perfect like the other phones....

Yes that right, finally a skin you can load the forum ultra fast on your pda phone!

Here's a few screen shots from my iPhone. Automatically senses what phone your on, and switches your skin if you're on the any of those popular phones in the title.

001.png002.png003.png

Enjoy :)

Palm-Pre users must select the skin manually.

Not sure if your aware at all... But on my DroidX, everytime I click on a forum, it always jumps to the last page first... kind of annoying :( minor bug though, otherwise i'm very impressed. Great work and keep it up :)

Thats what its supposed to do. Takes you to the most recent post :)