SpeakerBoy

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

I hate :

bring it on ,highschool musical, dirty dancing ! and their sequals even more or any movie that resembles those *edit* exept for that movie there 2 guys decide to go to cheer-summercamp instead of football-camp , that shot when the arrived at cheer-camp I was like :popcorn:

I'd recommend : Taken

Edited by BASSmaster

that cheerleading one is called Fired Up. It is pretty bad.

I think you're missing my point ....but yes that is what it was called .

Watched " The men who stare at goats" last night. Piece of shit.

Ingloriouts Basterds sucked so much. I hated that movie. Wanted to fall asleep, long, and just bad. Liked like 5 mins out of the entire 2:45

I actually kinda liked that one...

Worst movie ever, (that was made in the last 10 years): Megalodon. It's about a giant prehistoric shark, which sounds really gnarly, but IS NOT!

Worst movie ever, (all time), actually won an award for worst movie ever: Plan 9 From Outer Space. Made in the 40's I think, with all the old horror stars like the OG Vanapira and Tor Johnson. Hilariously terrible movie; cardboard sets and boom mics in some of the shots and everything else that could be bad.

57 posts and I don't see Twilight ? :suicide-santa:

Edited by The enD

Sssssssshhh! That's my girlfriend's favorite movie! lol!

I'd have rather gone to the doctor's for a colonoscopy than to the movies when that came out!

Snakes on a Plane!!!! -crapfest

Any freakin' musical........Who the hell sings to each other on a daily basis? God I hate musicals!

Snow Dogs! sucks just like most Disney movies now adays...

Oh and what was the name of the movie where a couple was left at sea by their charter boat?

The whole movie was two terrible actors bobbing up and down in the ocean for two hours!

Open Sea? Open Ocean or something? It was fucked up. I was waiting for nothing. Sucked.

oh yeah; thanks for reminding me

*updates post*

If The Big Lebowski isnt the greatest movie ever than...:bull:

:faintthud: I thought i'd never see the day... :woot:

I have to admit, when I saw the guy with the screen name "the dude" here, I was pretty jealous that I didnt use it. What the hell was I thinking?!:)

Been using mine since 10th grade...even though Im not as big as some of you fuckers out there! And no, its not a self given moniker. :D

Another crappy movie would be...pretty much anything with Brandon Frasier.

Snakes on a Plane!!!! -crapfest

Any freakin' musical........Who the hell sings to each other on a daily basis? God I hate musicals!

Snow Dogs! sucks just like most Disney movies now adays...

Oh and what was the name of the movie where a couple was left at sea by their charter boat?

The whole movie was two terrible actors bobbing up and down in the ocean for two hours!

I agree with you on everything and absolutely hate fucking musicals with a passion, Snakes On A Plane was hot garbage.

My list of worst movies evar. There can be more but I don't remember.

Donnie.Darko

Impact

Day Watch

The.Host

Fear.And.Loathing.In.Las.Vegas

Race.To.Witch.Mountain

Terminator 4

Angels.And.Demons

Aliens.In.The.Attic

Blood.And.Bone

Star.Trek

Trick.R.Treat

XIII.The.Conspiracy

The.Tournament

The.Lost.Room

The.Canyon

Extract

The.Invention.of.Lying

Dorian.Gray

The.Informant

Shaun.of.the.Dead

The.Men.Who.Stare.at.Goats

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU Terminator hater!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFUUUUUU-.jpg

1, 2 are bad ass. 3 Was OK.

4 sucked bad.

I love 1,2, and 4. 3 was okay :/

Terminators on SyFy channel, like the Arnold ones, but really, truly awful garbage. All the terminators in the world are controlled by one big ON-OFF switch :| Favorite scene, girl walking down a hallway past a frozen terminator, then the camera doing some weird shots to keep her in frame and then she walks past another one (they are all the same actor) and behind her is the first one laying down because they had to have the actor run over into his next position... I almost cried.

EDIT: Btw, for those that say Snakes on a Plane... Please learn about its background, it was meant to be awful, and all people wanted was the one line from Samuel L Jackson that FX translated to "I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!" that made me truly ROFL.

Edited by The Jesus

Terminators on SyFy channel, like the Arnold ones, but really, truly awful garbage. All the terminators in the world are controlled by one big ON-OFF switch :| Favorite scene, girl walking down a hallway past a frozen terminator, then the camera doing some weird shots to keep her in frame and then she walks past another one (they are all the same actor) and behind her is the first one laying down because they had to have the actor run over into his next position... I almost cried.

I saw that the other day and was like, "What the hell?"

The Watchmen WOULD have been good if it didn't drag on and on and on and on and....well, you get my point.

Planet of the Dinosaurs. So bad it's good.

EDIT: Btw, for those that say Snakes on a Plane... Please learn about its background, it was meant to be awful, and all people wanted was the one line from Samuel L Jackson that FX translated to "I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!" that made me truly ROFL.

It's only 7:10am and you just made my WHOLE day :lol:

T4 was horrible. Just no...........

However, I will say, whoever they payed to do there advertising did a wonderful job because they made the movie seem 100% better then what it really was.

Brown Bunny - most pointless fucking movie in the history of movies. an hour and a half long movie with ten words.

That's because the title of the movie is Worst Movie You've Ever Seen.

You're the only fairy here who has seen the movie. Since I have a penis, when my wife and daughter watch it I go do something else....

:P

It seems like 9 of the last 10 movies I watched sucked pretty bad. Badly enough I didn't even ascribe their titles to memory....though they were mostly recent releases.