SpeakerBoy

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

Clockwork Orange.......It was like a really horrible acid trip that wouldn't ever end!!! :suicide-santa:

Half way through I realized I could turn it off and quickly did....terrible is an understatement.........

Clockwork Orange.......It was like a really horrible acid trip that wouldn't ever end!!! :suicide-santa:

Half way through I realized I could turn it off and quickly did....terrible is an understatement.........

Eggy weggs?

A few right off the top of my: The Phisher King, Meet Joe Black, Singles, Phycho Clown's From Outerspace...

I was going to say Killer Clowns from outter Space, Same thing I'm guessing, but it was funny due to how terrible it is. The Critters movies are bad too but funny to watch

Any 80s horror movie can fit in to this category.

I like a Clockwork Orange, but I read the book a while back so I knew what was going on.

Anyone seen Feeders 2?

Absolutely terrible.

FLIGHT PLANE with Jodie foster? she designed this like huge plane and lost her daughter on it and like her daughter never really boarded and was dead all alone and Ms. Foster was just crazy. that was THE worst movie i've ever seen. nothing more boring then a bunch of "have you seen my daughter??!!! NO!!! she is on this plane!!!!" for 2 hours. :suicide-santa:

Any Saw movie and Napolean Dynamite.

I like a Clockwork Orange, but I read the book a while back so I knew what was going on.

liar. you didn't understand the book

if you didn't like inglorious basterds you don't like pulp fiction.. that's wrong. avatar was interesting.. the first time i watched it. talk about drawn out.. cg effects don't make a movie, sorry. cloverfield? good, better storyline than avatar..

leprechaun 2 back 2 da hood is the worst movie ever made

haha ssa doesn't like slang it wants to change da to THE

Edited by cranberryyumyum

I agree with the first part but the second...eeeeerrrrrrrrt! :404:

Make that ANY leprechaun movie!

Napolean Dynamite is one of the funniest movies ever, yeah no story line whatsoever but a classic in my book. " Your just mad that I sit on the computer and chat with hot chicks all day".

Napolean Dynamite is one of the funniest movies ever, yeah no story line whatsoever but a classic in my book. " Your just mad that I sit on the computer and chat with hot chicks all day".

You've dropped several notches in my book of respect. If you found any part of that movie funny, it's because you have the IQ of a retarded Chinese pig.

liar. you didn't understand the book

I'd like to understand your logic behind this statement.

Inglourious Basterds would, if it wasn't for "The Hurt Locker," win picture of the year AND best director.

Avatar was awful in my opinion. Yes, if you like special effects and pretty colors it was interesting. The acting was awful and the story line may have been done a time or two before.

You've dropped several notches in my book of respect. If you found any part of that movie funny, it's because you have the IQ of a retarded Chinese pig.

I couldn't be paid to watch Napolean Dynamite again.

You just gave me a new SSA name, thanks. Damn I lost your respect, all man I gotta gain it back. I cant lie Im a goofy individual and stupid humor to me can be hilarious. To me Napoleon Dynamite is > The Date Movie or A Superhero Movie (now those are past horrible movies and I have seen worse just cant think of any).

I've not seen any of those movies.

hard to pin down worst but here's a running list of movies that are either "pure crap" or "worthless after a single viewing"

No Country For Old Men

Bowling For Columbine

Passion of the Christ

Million Dollar Baby

Life is Beautiful

Cast Away

New Moon

Twilight

Crash

Babel

I'll add more later

and I refuse to add what I consider "good" or "fun to watch" because I really don't give a fuck enough to do so

any of the quentin tarentino grindhouse movies...be it planet terror, death proof, or w/e pucking retarded. anything else by quentin tarantino is alright in my book from what i have seen but the grind house movies were retarded.

hard to pin down worst but here's a running list of movies that are either "pure crap" or "worthless after a single viewing"

No Country For Old Men

Bowling For Columbine

Passion of the Christ

Life is Beautiful

Cast Away

Crash

Babel

I'll add more later

and I refuse to add what I consider "good" or "fun to watch" because I really don't give a fuck enough to do so

I am honestly with you on that one, Crash sucked ass but it showed one good point (that this is a small world which I already knew before I seen the movie).

I couldn't be paid to watch Napolean Dynamite again.

Got halfway through and had to turn it off. I was so incredibly bored.

Saw is actually a great series if you understand it, and have an open mind.

I thought Napoleon Dynamite was funny, but only because I'm actually FROM Idaho, and I've bene to Preston where the movie was filmed, they are all inbred goat fuckers. They are all actually like that in Southern Idaho.

If The Big Lebowski isnt the greatest movie ever than...:bull:

:faintthud: I thought i'd never see the day... :woot:

No Country For Old Men

Bowling For Columbine

Passion of the Christ

Million Dollar Baby

Life is Beautiful

Cast Away

Crash

Babel

I'll add more later

:o Take it back, take it back!!!!!!!

Not the worst movie ever, but the first thing that popped into my head was "The Happening". Terrible idea, bad direction, terrible acting (especially Mark Wahlberg). I hated this movie.

P.S. Inglourious Basterds was great. You guys are tripping.

I pucking DIED OF LAUGHTER when Mark W. was whispering to the chick and that old lady was like "i hear you whispering! - your going to MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP!" and Mark W. was like "whaaat nooo" it was pucking funny haha ooohhhh booyy... whata pucking shitty movie.