porkchop

Starting the logo.....

okay, so one medium shirt and one 3xl shirt.....

:No: no email..... :shrug: ................

:No: no responses on shirt size ...........

:No: no count............

:No: no response from back up plan....

this is old already....

:ehh:

3xl for me chop. The lady I work with hasn't got in touch with you? I'll stop by her unit again tonight and see what she plans on doing.

He'll let me get a medium for jordan and I think a medium for shelly I'll ask her real quick.

Well Chop, she wasn't at work last night so I'll have to wait till thursday night when I go back to ask her....sorry bro :puzzled:

Well I can still rep the IAK family so I'll need a 3 xl.... :ehh:

I think that I may have made some good progress today for shirts, decals, and a banner to fly at Slamology :fing34: Did some rollin around most of the morning lookin for a place, made a couple calls locally and finally found an outstanding prospect. I spoke to the owner over the phone and got quotes for everything with exception of doing embroirdery on shirts or hats. Once I or chop meet with him personally or email to get him the designs we want, we'll get a concrete price on those as well :woot:

I'm going to be needing shirts for all 4 of my daughters as well chop :drink40: I'll get their sizes before we get the order all together. I need to speak with the guy we may be using first though because they want to know if they can have the shirts in different color schemes (logo and shirt other than black and white) :trippy: .......typical girls I guess :shrug:

HA HA is there a size requisite for IAK I'm a triple too

the count is slowly climbing, i sent the fellar a image code for the qoute on the screenprinting of it....

going to start a new thread for the order.....

be sure to order a bunch of them.....

chop