Thumpper

Twin 15" Xcon Dodge Dakota X-Cab ( PTS Hybrid Horn )

So... bored at work, went perusing through old stuff, and holy shit what happened to this guy? That's a woodworker right there. I love these boxes he does. Man Thump if you're out there. I would drive 17 hours from Sacramento just to see this work in action.

is that 1" mdf for the 5.25 speaker rings? amazing work! 

wow

didn't think this section would still be here

I have spent the last couple years in and out of the hospital and went back to school

to finish working on my welding preasure tickets.

my health is getting better (sort of) but I have basically walked away from car audio

for a while, had to sell everything to cover bills and shit while I was recovering

went bankrupt..sorry to those couple people I owed $$...I pretty much lost everything I owned

thru the process...

the only piece of car audio I still have is the Crown A3000gti reactor

is for sale for the right $$$

I am now working full time for the natural gas company welding on natural gas pipelines

and starting to finally get out of the hole

as for car audio I now have a 2006 Dodge Magnum that I will be working on when I get some time off

there is no further interest from me in building any more enclosures, with the way

my designs were copied from others they were no longer unique and it took all the fun out of it

not to mention the money was the shits ....most people want as much as possible for bottom

dollar and with the over costs with shipping them it was starting to cost me more than I made

there will be one more build coming for the dodge magnum...

built the way I should have from the beginning but could never afford to

I might post some pics of the Magnum if anyone is interested as things are done

Trev

Edited by Thumpper

When I first joined this forum you were running strong pumping out enclosures. Always loved your work. Wish the best for you man.

wow

didn't think this section would still be here

I have spent the last couple years in and out of the hospital and went back to school

to finish working on my welding preasure tickets.

my health is getting better (sort of) but I have basically walked away from car audio

for a while, had to sell everything to cover bills and shit while I was recovering

went bankrupt..sorry to those couple people I owed $$...I pretty much lost everything I owned

thru the process...

the only piece of car audio I still have is the Crown A3000gti reactor

is for sale for the right $$$

I am now working full time for the natural gas company welding on natural gas pipelines

and starting to finally get out of the hole

as for car audio I now have a 2006 Dodge Magnum that I will be working on when I get some time off

there is no further interest from me in building any more enclosures, with the way

my designs were copied from others they were no longer unique and it took all the fun out of it

not to mention the money was the shits ....most people want as much as possible for bottom

dollar and with the over costs with shipping them it was starting to cost me more than I made

there will be one more build coming for the dodge magnum...

built the way I should have from the beginning but could never afford to

I might post some pics of the Magnum if anyone is interested as things are done

Trev

Good to hear you are doing better and getting back into car audio.  Please email us soon: support@soundsolutionsaudio.com

Good to hear you're doing ok. You are the first person I've seen create such enclosures. 

Should bump all his old projects just so people who don't know can see these pieces of art. Spent the last hour going through his archive. Truly amazing.

Thank goodness for the spam...or I'd have not seen this thread...sweet work.  Glad things are looking up for Thumpper.