Tosh Henderson

whats the normal delay time?

have an order i placed with fisher and cant get any type of reply from email or from pm. how long does it usally take to get some type of response?

Wait it out 2-3 biss. days and if they dont respond give em a call. ;)

Waited a week still no response to emails or pm,and no update on my order.Anyone at fisher customs reading this can you help me? You have my money already just want a reply or my order. If not should i just contact paypal to get my cash back?

Waited a week still no response to emails or pm,and no update on my order.Anyone at fisher customs reading this can you help me? You have my money already just want a reply or my order. If not should i just contact paypal to get my cash back?

I spoke with BJ about a week ago and he has become very busy with work (building boxes is just a side job he does). He said said he is working alot of overtime and hasn't had any spare time lately. BJ is a great guy and I'm sure he will get back to you, but you will just have to give him time to slow down at work.

i havent receieved any word on my box design either. im kinda in a rush too cuz my btl arrives thursday and i wana be ready.

i havent receieved any word on my box design either. im kinda in a rush too cuz my btl arrives thursday and i wana be ready.

BJ refunded my money on my order, he sent me an email through paypal. He said he was sorry but he is really busy with his dayjob and not able to respond to his emails and not currently taking/making orders right now.

BJ refunded my money on my order, he sent me an email through paypal. He said he was sorry but he is really busy with his dayjob and not able to respond to his emails and not currently taking/making orders right now.

Glad he got back to you, I would suggest contacting PTS, Argent, or Audibel. :)

Will do.

Will do.

HIt up Argent for sure. I had the same issue as you and Argent responds super fast. I contacted Andrew about a week ago and my box is just waiting to be carpeted now. Good luck