Mark LaFountain

12,000+ Members Strong! Edit > 13,000 EDIT 15000!!

:woot::woot:

:peepwall:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Thought I would keep the pattern going.

Love this site. Most helpful and knowledgable group of people I have ran into online.

THANKS!

Jeremy

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I left Ecoustics to come over here, that forum was OK for starters.. the admin didnt do JACK shit! and the people always had something negative to say.

When i first got here i thought it was going to be a big mess and there would be so many members that once i joined i wouldn't get people to take the time and help me out with my probs... isn't that why we are all here.. to help people, share what we know?

Overall i am glad i came here, this is the only forum i log onto, which is everyday.. in my graphic design class. :D

NAAAHHH i just came here for the smileys! :lol2::lol2::dance::ohsnap::mrspam::seesaw::roller::rocking:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Never wants to leave, wish this could be my full time job.

:ban2::smileyho::shtf::deadhorse::roflmao::asskiss::unclejohn::shtf::bananaDance::popcorn2::buttlick::madrofl::madrofl::rofl2::eek5wavey::jon::encore::ghost: :

:

I left Ecoustics to come over here, that forum was OK for starters.. the admin didnt do JACK shit! and the people always had something negative to say.

When i first got here i thought it was going to be a big mess and there would be so many members that once i joined i wouldn't get people to take the time and help me out with my probs... isn't that why we are all here.. to help people, share what we know?

Overall i am glad i came here, this is the only forum i log onto, which is everyday.. in my graphic design class. :D

NAAAHHH i just came here for the smileys! :lol2::lol2::dance::ohsnap::mrspam::seesaw::roller::rocking:

Ecoustics is almost as big of a joke as CA. Glad you came to the lighter side!

:smileyho: s haha do you have a member per day/month number for registers?

Ecoustics is almost as big of a joke as CA. Glad you came to the lighter side!

:fing34:

:smileyho: s haha do you have a member per day/month number for registers?

It is pretty sporadic, but I think it will keep growing at a nice steady rate. :)

Oh yes. We're badass.

The trick in getting members is turning off the board to guests. This way if they want to learn and be all they can be, they must join and contribute! :werd_msword:

The trick in getting members is turning off the board to guests. This way if they want to learn and be all they can be, they must join and contribute! :werd_msword:

I LOL'd!

Good trick Mark, I replied to you on CLZZ as well. :)

Thanks for having me guy's!!!smile.gif I honestly quit reading ALL other forum's when I found you guy's, I just don't have a need to go anywhere else.wub.gif

Thanks for having me guy's!!!smile.gif I honestly quit reading ALL other forum's when I found you guy's, I just don't have a need to go anywhere else.wub.gif

That is signature worthy! :)

knocking on the 13k door...

:fing34:

Attraction not promotion is a powerful thing!

awesome deal you got going here guys !!! :drink40: keep up the good work !!! :thanx:

Were getting closer and closer :woot: