Mark LaFountain

12,000+ Members Strong! Edit > 13,000 EDIT 15000!!

tell your friends to get off those other crap-tastic forums and get it straight on SSA.com!

tell your friends to get off those other crap-tastic forums and get it straight on SSA.com!

Holy x10000000001010101010101010101 :)

word ssa is the coolest forum i been to....... every other one ive been on everyone is a dick. termlab was the only one halfway decent until i found this forum.....other than a little sarcasm everyone is great and has givin me all the help i've ask'd for

hell i check the updates about 5 times a day on here sometimes more if the ol' lady and bitchin

Ive learn so much from this place is not even funny.

Thanks a lot SSA community!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

word ssa is the coolest forum i been to....... every other one ive been on everyone is a dick. termlab was the only one halfway decent until i found this forum.....other than a little sarcasm everyone is great and has givin me all the help i've ask'd for

hell i check the updates about 5 times a day on here sometimes more if the ol' lady and bitchin

Ive learn so much from this place is not even funny.

Thanks a lot SSA community!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

13,003 members :D

SSA has been by far the best forum for me, I read topic after topic in multiple forums and found so much contradiction, flame wars, and misinformation.

Then I found SSA and was like holy s***. Not only is ssa an awesome company that makes awesome products, but they offer this forum for their own competition.

SSA=Best Community

Due to the success of the forums, all the companies present should have a big sale :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

:D

13,003 members :D

SSA has been by far the best forum for me, I read topic after topic in multiple forums and found so much contradiction, flame wars, and misinformation.

Then I found SSA and was like holy s***. Not only is ssa an awesome company that makes awesome products, but they offer this forum for their own competition.

SSA=Best Community

just goes to show they aren't trying to make money, they want what's best for the customer. if their product isn't what someone is looking for, they have backup arsenal with great service and products to boot! AKA (as you so greatly stated it) SSA= Best Community.

i love this place! :wub:

BOOM 15k members! :)

Free :boobies: for everyone!

Woot!!!!!!