Here's what I want:

single din

MP3/WMA

Bluetooth

USB

3 sets pre outs

In the past I was always partial to Nakamichi but no Nakamichi head unit has the options I'm looking for. I used to have a Pioneer 8600 and it was great so I could say I'm a Pioneer fan as well. I've been looking around, kind of leaning towards a Pioneer Premier 610BT, a Pioneer 1610BT or an Eclipse CD5030 or an Eclipse CD3200.

Any personal preferences out of these or could I look at some others? I'd like to stay under $250 if possible.

here is the h/u i have

http://signature.crutchfield.com/S-7lXr8KIKbYA/s_105KDAVX77/JVC-KD-AVX77.html

I love it! it also plays DVD/s and DVD MP3 cds! so you can get about 8.2gigs of music onto 1 dvd disk (duel layer) also it has a usb out and SUPER AWESEOME IPOD controls!! lol

since you didn't state a budget or single/double din limits! that is what i recommend! it also can play movies lol!

I need a single din and I don't want to spend more than $250

umm that kind a info is what i am talking about lol!! for that price range i would say eclipse or alpine h/u

i have scratched pioneer h/u off of my list ever since my 8800 blew its pico fuse (who fuses a ground wire lol) other then that i sya stick with the eclipse h/u!!

alpine all the way for me !!

just my opinion put i love my alpine and puts out the best quality sound of any other HU that i have own !

I agree with Ivan. I am a big Alpine fan. I have a CDA-9883. It's discontinued now but I think the upgraded is CDA-9886. Why do you need a usb port? Just curious.

I agree with Ivan. I am a big Alpine fan. I have a CDA-9883. It's discontinued now but I think the upgraded is CDA-9886. Why do you need a usb port? Just curious.

maybe to plug an ipod into or a usb drive or a usb HARD DRIVE (like my buddy did)

Well if its just an ipod he wants to connect get one with built in ipod controls. If he wants to plug in a hard drive you can get hard drive head units. If you could give more details on what you wanted to run or use with it will help.

yeah my deck is the cda-9885 with the ipod wire and i can control my i touch strait from my deck . i love that about it !!

yeah my deck is the cda-9885 with the ipod wire and i can control my i touch strait from my deck . i love that about it !!

Yea me too. I wouldnt have it any other way!

Whatever fits your goals, budget, aesthetics preferences and has all the features you want will be the best headunit for you. Go out and search and review some and if you have a list and need help narrowing it down then we will be glad to help you instead of just shouting out random head units (beware a lot of companies are introducing new headunits this year so make sure you look at some of there homepages aswell). Hope this helps, Im a Alpine and Pioneer man (I like Kenwoods just doesnt have the simple features I like).