Ginobli07

*New* 2010 Fi Q

Does anyone know when the new 2010 Q's will be available on Fi's website. It says March 1st, and nothing. I'm getting antsy... :)

Does anyone know when the new 2010 Q's will be available on Fi's website. It says March 1st, and nothing. I'm getting antsy... :)

When they are ready for purchase you will be able to buy them, until then just be patient. Nick and Scott are very busy and will get these out as soon as they can.

Does anyone know when the new 2010 Q's will be available on Fi's website. It says March 1st, and nothing. I'm getting antsy... smile.gif

When they are ready for purchase you will be able to buy them, until then just be patient. Nick and Scott are very busy and will get these out as soon as they can.

LOL. You just dont know how to take it easy on folks do you. :)

What did I say that "seemed" like I wasnt taking it easy, you guys kill me with finding tone in internet conversations that arent even there. :suicide-santa:

*Now if I would of said when you click on the Q icon on there page and they let you order them or something along those lines then that would seem rude but Im sorry I didnt sugar coat it enough just for you.

Don't want to sell something that we aren't 100% ready to sell.

I believe the SSD's are up on the site...the Q's will probably be a wee bit longer...had a few kinks to iron out.

That attitude is exactly why im stuck on Fi products. Eventhough the suspense is killer, a company thats willing to postpone a release date just to make sure that their customer recieves the highest quality product that company can produce is a company I would gladly boast about as a customer. Its sheer economics. Without a quality product how do you expect to build a reliable client base? Cant wait to finish the planning in my new truck to order everything i need from them. I just hope by the time im done planning those 2010 Q's will be ready to order lol. and if theyre not, ill gladly wait for a kinkless product from a trusted company like FI.

Post here get a straight answer from the source himself.. thats awesome :) Have a feeling im gonna be buying alot more fi products in the future :)

Nope.

Hey guys not to hijack this thread but the new line of SSD's look insane with 800 RMS, and an Xmax of 21mm. I might have to pick one up just because, and you cant beat the price either.

Hey guys not to hijack this thread but the new line of SSD's look insane with 800 RMS, and an Xmax of 21mm. I might have to pick one up just because, and you cant beat the price either.

and to boot it's made here :) not overseas! :)

When the Q's are ready they'll be on the site..just a few more things to work out after we get the balance of the BTL orders on the UPS truck...it takes time when we're back ordered that much!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! been checking Fi's site every day!! The 2010 Q's go on sale March 31'st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out the specs are all up now! looks promising as always from FI!!! :drink40:

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154ba47d4ce4f36/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0030_Q/product_overview.shopscript

Edited by audionoob

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! been checking Fi's site every day!! The 2010 Q's go on sale March 31'st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out the specs are all up now! looks promising as always from FI!!! :drink40:

Fi:

I see that. :) AWESOME!!!