nsuvltr

wiring question

i have 2 sa-12 dual 4. i cant find another dual 4 can i wire in a dual 2 with them. is it possible? and what will the ohm load be on the mono amp? will they all get the same power

You have 2 12" woofer and you want to add a third? Is that how I'm reading it?

yeah i have 2 and my box is built for three. but i ordered a third from db-r and they sent me a email that they were out of dual 4 but could send me a dual 2 straight from sundown. are all the dealers out of dual 4s?

yeah i have 2 and my box is built for three. but i ordered a third from db-r and they sent me a email that they were out of dual 4 but could send me a dual 2 straight from sundown. are all the dealers out of dual 4s?

Email Jacob and see, I think he had sold out of a lot of products last month so if that is the case they will be in soon.

sundownz@sundownaudio.com

dbr knew that you have 2 d4's already and suggested running a 3rd d2 to go with them because he has it in stock or did dbr not know you have the 2 d4's already?

Just trying to clarify so I dont put my foot in my mouth.

yeah i have 2 and my box is built for three. but i ordered a third from db-r and they sent me a email that they were out of dual 4 but could send me a dual 2 straight from sundown.

Do not do it.

no they did not know. i just ordered it through there website and got email back asking if i could use a dual 2 cause sundown wont have any til may. i might just have to get a power acoustik mofo for temporary.

no they did not know. i just ordered it through there website and got email back asking if i could use a dual 2 cause sundown wont have any til may. i might just have to get a power acoustik mofo for temporary.

If that box does not have individual chambers for each subwoofer I wouldnt mix subs in the same enclosure, I wouldnt mix subs period but to each its own.

If that box does not have individual chambers for each subwoofer I wouldnt mix subs in the same enclosure.

I wouldn't mix subs in individual chambers either. Don't mix different subs in the same install.

Do not do that either.

Fixed.

just ran my zero gaude wire. what guage should i run to my 100.2 for my door speakers?

i remember not too long back this local stereo shop was gonna give me these ppi subs for a killer price.. until i looked at them alot closer and saw that 1 was d4 and the other was d2.. guy tried to tell me he could wire them up and it would be just fine.. no wonder i dont goto stereo shops anymore. LOL

do not mix subs the specs on a D2 and a D4 are diff slightly i think i have a used D4 here i can sell you if you need one

do not mix subs the specs on a D2 and a D4 are diff slightly i think i have a used D4 here i can sell you if you need one

no don't need one anymore. db-r got jacob to build me one using parts he had so im just waiting on it to get to me. just trying to find out what gauge a sundown 100.2 uses.

I use 4 gauge power and ground wires for my SAX-125.2 if that is what you referring to by gauge.