I believe skype will let you.

Skype works pretty well.

My dad used Skype to call me while he was in Iraq. Worked well and was pretty clear.

How do i set that up? i'm playin with skype right now, but dont see anything like that.

Edit: Haha wtf I tried the facebook connect thing, and it acted like an entirely different account here. Lol.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

I'm not 100% how it works as I never used it myself. As long as you have a mic and some speakers/headphones you should be able to use it. If he isn't too busy tomorrow I'll ask my dad how he went about setting it up. I do know it is a subscription you have to pay yearly for.

I'm not 100% how it works as I never used it myself. As long as you have a mic and some speakers/headphones you should be able to use it. If he isn't too busy tomorrow I'll ask my dad how he went about setting it up. I do know it is a subscription you have to pay yearly for.

I have comcast digital voice.

*note* internet is NOT involved. just like you plug a rotary dial phone into the wall, i plugged my phoneline from my wall into my computer. I want to be able to make calls from my house line i already pay for. I've seen it done with comcast, just not how.

Sorry if i come off like an ass, it's just frustrating due to how simple this appears to be

Hm, well I will get back to you tomorrow unless someone beats me to it. Like I said, I never used it myself.