Sign in to follow this  
iLLlegal

ahh I know I should of gone with soundsplinter

well I had my heart set on the new LMT soundsplinter subs and I wanted to get them as soon as they came out SOO BAD!!! but another offer came up and I wanted to take advantage of it. as many of you have seen on the realm of excursion site the sub that I recieved. sorry mike :faintthud: . mabey in the future I'll get some SS subs :fing34: because my love for audio wont die.

anyways since i made this post i thought what the heck why not take some pics of my LMT sub

p70800241jg.jpg

p70800279lo.jpg

p70800214gk.jpg

p70800190zw.jpg

and the vid heh

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/TC%...nds/lmt15.1.wmv

but im not takin the soundsplinter.com off my sig i wanna represent a good company :lol:

well I had my heart set on the new LMT soundsplinter subs and I wanted to get them as soon as they came out SOO BAD!!! but another offer came up and I wanted to take advantage of it. as many of you have seen on the realm of excursion site the sub that I recieved. sorry mike  :faintthud: . mabey in the future I'll get some SS subs  :fing34: because my love for audio wont die.

anyways since i made this post i thought what the heck why not take some pics of my LMT sub

p70800241jg.jpg

p70800279lo.jpg

p70800214gk.jpg

p70800190zw.jpg

crazy video-crazy excursion-at least you got somthing to look forward too!.......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

and the vid heh

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/TC%...nds/lmt15.1.wmv

but im not takin the soundsplinter.com off my sig i wanna represent a good company  :lol:

Awesome, you'll love it. I'd LOVE to hear it...got it from Gilligan' Hitch I take it?

NG

I love the dust cap.

That sucker has a hefty magnet on it

coolbeans.

ive heald off for months not buying a new sub for the RLS. there are two uberwoofers screaming at me... i have to avert my eyes from them over at ca.com

But why are these uber woofers being sold so frequently. There are only a few made but there seems to be one up a month? Makes me wonder why?

hhaha yup ;) from him.  hopefully get it in a box soon. and 60 why did you just quote my whole post  /?

i added a bit but it got mixed up with yours...look carefully!

And a huge sexy beast it is. Im jealous, I really want one. How much power are you going to put to it?

very sexy

well isnt it a good thing uberwoofers are poping up I know I'm happy :D

and to how much power im going to run it. well I want to give it 2000-3000watts ;) but its kinda hard to find an amp 4ohm stable at that many watts. mabey a us amps 2000x and i was lookin into like a visionik v4000xd but who knows.

and ill be sure to post some pics of the new home for it. i dunno if my pathfinder will hold up ;)

goin to buy some mdf tomorrow

Buy my bro's 4000D, its the same as the Visonik, but looks better.

usually, the person who bought it to begin with is in a tight spot and needs a wad of cash, moreso than he needs his subwoofer.

me, ive saved up long ago for this. and rightfully so. i will be feeding my RLS ~2500w at most from a viper2500.1 @ 2ohms.

more often though, it will get 800~1000 with the gains as low as i can stand tho. my electrical will be wanting a new alt if i crank it any further :(

competitions on the other hand, will love burps. even though it is sealed :D

ya what can i say i have no cash for an amp yippy :D and i know my stock system wont be able to handle it..but i know by lets say september it will be good to go !