bigrank916

94 Geo Metro

I don't see anything other than a cleaned up car ... tongue.gif

After the rain was over I went back out to put in some more work.

101_0652.jpg

101_0653.jpg

101_0654.jpg

101_0657.jpg

101_0659.jpg

101_0660.jpg

101_0662.jpg

101_0663.jpg

101_0664.jpg

Maybe some sound by tomorrow. Dont really want to before I install my voltmeter so I can see if it dips too low. Scared for the stock alty! I just might though for a short period...

:ohnoes9: it is going to kill the metro, I likey :fing34:

:ohnoes9: it is going to kill the metro, I likey :fing34:

Im quite worried for her...:D Thanks jaycee.

BBBBBBBB BASS!

Im hopin to flex the shit outta that hatch!

Im going to have to use the 6x9s for now until I can make another set of door pods. It will NEED something for sure. ;)

Should be fun!!

Oh I think you will no problem flexing that hatch!

Should be fun!!

Oh, I know it will be Eargasmic... :drink40: "Duran Enterprises"

wow ... interesting ... :popcorn:

Thats what I would call getting it in there and then mounting it...very interesting!:lol:

Oh I think you will no problem flexing that hatch!

I bought some foam tonight to fight off some off the rattle that I will encounter. Im sure the hatch will be the first spot! :horse:

Bigrank great looking build.... I think that just going to crush..... Let us know how loud you think it going to be.... :drink40::popcorn:

wow, that is alot of work in one sitting, for real....

still gotta watch the videos, ol' chop has gotten behind quite a bit....

looking good bro....

Yea I think he is going to Rep IAK FTW for sure..... :drink40::popcorn:

Bigrank great looking build.... I think that just going to crush..... Let us know how loud you think it going to be.... :drink40::popcorn:

Thanks. Its crushing tonight! Its very loud but having some problems keeping voltage...just like I expected. :o

wow, that is alot of work in one sitting, for real....

still gotta watch the videos, ol' chop has gotten behind quite a bit....

looking good bro....

Hit the 5 hour energy and go all day long dude! I get hooked for sure when Ive got a project I want to finish. And for now I have...

Yea I think he is going to Rep IAK FTW for sure..... :drink40::popcorn:

Giving it my best shot main! Gotta represent!:dancing:IAK!!!!

Got it all wired up today and went for a test run. Its definitely different from the Silvy but...oh man. Different is good! Having major problems keeping voltage at a high volume. Cant really test how loud it is because I bottom out at 12.5 volts within seconds. Need to find some batts and a new h/o alty stat. The 6x9 are screaming, even from the very back too!

Damn that was a long two days! Videos soon.

100_0004.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0005.jpg

You going to get batteries sometime soon???? If so give me a heads up where and how much so I can get some also....

Oh the pain and devastations in stored for the geo when you get the electrical up to par :ohnoes9: Lookin good bro! Reppin us HUGE! IAK!!

You going to get batteries sometime soon???? If so give me a heads up where and how much so I can get some also....

Id love to but Im in a money crunch currently. Hopefully by this summer I should have about 3-4. Ive been looking at the Deka 9A31 or the XS Power D3100 which are both online. Havent found a good source but if I do, I will definitely let you know. :fing34:

Oh the pain and devastations in stored for the geo when you get the electrical up to par :ohnoes9: Lookin good bro! Reppin us HUGE! IAK!!

Much thanks dude. Im reppin fully for IAK!!! Here goes my neighborhood...

I said it once, I'll say it again. That poor poor poor little car. LOL It's lookin' good man. I always figured something like a Metro is perfect for this hobby. It's cheap and no one really cares of it gets destroyed in the process.

I said it once, I'll say it again. That poor poor poor little car. LOL It's lookin' good man. I always figured something like a Metro is perfect for this hobby. It's cheap and no one really cares of it gets destroyed in the process.

I cant wait to really test her out. It was definately cheap too. I got it for $800 with new tires and a tune up! Its the best thing for me in car audio right now because the gas is cheap and cheap to fix. I do want it to last for a little while though...till it cracks from the deebeezs! :drink40:

it would never fit the subs and either me or your chop

it would never fit the subs and either me or your chop

Huh? Not quite sure Im pickin up, what youre putting down. :unsure:

I made a couple videos today, since it was such a nice day, to show you guys my voltage problems and a lil flex.

th_101_0673.jpg

th_101_0674.jpg

are you going to try to compete with this set-up in the up-coming show?

i know you are looking at the batteries......

i was thinking about the flex.....perhaps we need to rig up some temporary fixes for holding that flex down..... gotta get that into the mic!

i wish i was on the progress side, you are feeding me inspiration for sure!

keep up the good work.

chop

Is this with a stock alternator and battery????? What kind of upgrade are you looking for????

Team IAK was sleeping, all snug in their beds, while visions of Geos danced in their heads...

Yea seems that we are not talking as much as we did a couple weeks... But we will being talking again very soon.... :drink40: