bigrank916

94 Geo Metro

Keep doin it big bro :drink40: IAK!!

Bigrank... go big man and show us a good build....

Hawk

you better put the suspension from "Silvy" on the Metro then, lol.

Keep doin it big bro :drink40: IAK!!

Seems the only way to go for me! Anybody got the hook up on a sticker design guy? I can throw down some funds to get them rollin. Need some on the windows!

Bigrank... go big man and show us a good build....

Hawk

Im takin the leap and Im thinking its right. I'll do my best to represent well. :drink40:

you better put the suspension from "Silvy" on the Metro then, lol.

Ive been wondering if I need anything extra or fabricated for the weight. Im going to use birch instead of MDF to save on some weight for the wall when I add another BTL. For now I will toss the same enclosure in, when I remove the back seat. Also I will ask Dylan what has been done to the Punisher, if anything at all.

Definitely going to check the shocks before the wall is being built!

Beastly with the BTL in the Geo! One woofer builds are cool too, but I do like the idea of seeing it with another 18... Hey, what about 2 more? Think you could squeeze it in there? lol

Good luck, I will be watching this closely!

will you be relying on a huge battery bank or a couple of ho's under the hood?

will you do the sauna treatment behind the birch?

how tough is the suspension now?

get you several fat folks and have em all hit the rear end.....lol

stickers....... i got several avenues being persued, i could not imagine it would span past this weekend before something came to play, if it was just a solid design and price.....

chuck, try t get that dc fellar to drop us that sub profile around the IAK stack and throw some prices in the loop...

don't yop have him on mw?

we will get er' done!

chop

I'm watching this for sure and I hope to get to hear it for sure.... :slayer::popcorn:

Edited by thehawk93

Looking good! But we need MORE! .... laugh.gif

Yes we need more like he said ^^^^^^^^^.....lol......

Beastly with the BTL in the Geo! One woofer builds are cool too, but I do like the idea of seeing it with another 18... Hey, what about 2 more? Think you could squeeze it in there? lol

Good luck, I will be watching this closely!

It shall be beastly! I guess if it was 4 Xcons sealed...maybe! :woot:

will you be relying on a huge battery bank or a couple of ho's under the hood?

will you do the sauna treatment behind the birch?

how tough is the suspension now?

get you several fat folks and have em all hit the rear end.....lol

stickers....... i got several avenues being persued, i could not imagine it would span past this weekend before something came to play, if it was just a solid design and price.....

chuck, try t get that dc fellar to drop us that sub profile around the IAK stack and throw some prices in the loop...

don't yop have him on mw?

we will get er' done!

chop

Im going for two of the Iraggi 180 amp alts with a custom bracket. Starting with one though. Of course I will be adding batts to the mix too! I need this to be a mad bassracer. Not quite sure what the sauna treatment means...Im going to replace the rear shocks with a much stiffer set when the time comes. Maybe a stiffer set of springs as well. Not quite sure what it will need until I get the wall in. Im going to have to check out some shirt designs or something. Know a few of them dudes.

I'm watching this for sure and I hope to get to hear it for sure.... :slayer::popcorn:

Hopefully I will have the same enclosure in the Geo by April 10th. Still planning on going, just a different ride. I will have to use some 6x9s from the garage to provide a little treble though. It will NEED it. When Im down there, I'll definately hit you up to give a demo!

Looking good! But we need MORE! .... laugh.gif

Soon...super busy with shit this week. Still making room in the garage for all my crap too!

sauna treatment, lol

i picked this up on here, i was reffering to the heavy use of a 2" x 4" base on the wall being installed.....looks like a sauna.

log cabin, sauna, ........... you know, the good stuff, lol

i would say that the batteries, subs, amps, wood...........you are putting some weight back there....

i would attempt to beef it up, then you are covered.

it will be pretty dam cool just to see the doner from Silvy put in there......that should get that metro to thumping pretty good....

dam, when i word it like that though, it feels like we are taking the heartbeat out of the chevy though....

sauna treatment, lol

i picked this up on here, i was reffering to the heavy use of a 2" x 4" base on the wall being installed.....looks like a sauna.

log cabin, sauna, ........... you know, the good stuff, lol

i would say that the batteries, subs, amps, wood...........you are putting some weight back there....

i would attempt to beef it up, then you are covered.

it will be pretty dam cool just to see the doner from Silvy put in there......that should get that metro to thumping pretty good....

dam, when i word it like that though, it feels like we are taking the heartbeat out of the chevy though....

I gotcha. Thats pretty clever dude. You bet your ass I will. Collecting 2x4s already!

Im waiting to have time to rip the rear of the geo out. I know that hatch is going to be jumpin now! :drink40:

It almost seems like it huh. Ive just sunk waaaay too much money into the mechanical aspect and with the gas mileage, I have to do it. One day in the future, I hope to make a tunnel. Then the truck or the womans minivan will come into play!;) Im thinking the truck will give me more room. Remeber that video of Brandon loading the triple 18 6th order enclosure, with a forklift?! That is the BIG, Im dreamin. It will be a super build a couple years down the road though. It will be MASSIVE. :) Presto! New heartbeat better than ever! :slayer:

I said I would have a video but I needed to find some stuff that worked well. All the stuff I demo in my truck is way lower than the sealed enclosure can handle. Here you go. I should port these before I swap the BTL in but...:shrug:

th_101_0632.jpg

th_101_0633.jpg

th_101_0634.jpg

th_101_0635.jpg

Looks good Bigrank ..... Good work man hope it's finished by next month...

Hawk

That thing is under de-struction rather than con-struction!...LMAO! Looks good and eager to see the wall bro :drink40:

Looks good Bigrank ..... Good work man hope it's finished by next month...

Hawk

I hope so too. Ive already made my arrangements to stay in Fresno on the 2nd. It wont have much for mids and highs but it will be flexin! As long as I can keep the voltage up.:D

That thing is under de-struction rather than con-struction!...LMAO! Looks good and eager to see the wall bro :drink40:

This is true Chuck! Had one of the door panels off for no reason the past few months. ;) I think Im starting today on taking out the BTL from the Silvy. Once that is out, the Geo is coming apart next. Pics will be to follow.

I cant wait for the wall either! Some real beat!:drink40:

This is true Chuck! Had one of the door panels off for no reason the past few months. I think Im starting today on taking out the BTL from the Silvy. Once that is out, the Geo is coming apart next. Pics will be to follow.

I cant wait for the wall either! Some real beat!

Cool, Well maybe I will have the day off of work and I can make it to the comp.... Would be cool to meet another IAK memeber.....lol..... :woot:

Poor Poor Poor little car. Almost afraid of what will happen to it if you put two BTL's in it. LOL, I'm tuned. :popcorn:

Cool, Well maybe I will have the day off of work and I can make it to the comp.... Would be cool to meet another IAK memeber.....lol..... :woot:

Hope to see you there. :drink40:

Poor Poor Poor little car. Almost afraid of what will happen to it if you put two BTL's in it. LOL, I'm tuned. :popcorn:

Im on my way with one for now...:ohnoes9:

100_0001.jpg

100_0002.jpg

101_0640.jpg

101_0641.jpg

101_0642.jpg

101_0645.jpg

101_0646.jpg

101_0647.jpg

All was going good until this happened.

101_0648.jpg

Lets get this thing going :popcorn:

Good work man, you got alot done.... Keep up the great work and you should be done by the comp. :drink40::popcorn:

Lets get this thing going :popcorn:

Im on my way...:woot:

Good work man, you got alot done.... Keep up the great work and you should be done by the comp. :drink40::popcorn:

Thanks Hawk. I definitely will.:fing34:

Great Progress!!! Looks good.

Thanks dude.:drink40: